Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Playoffs 2023 season: Divisional Round

DB never made a play on that ball and hindered Evans from making a play. Looked like definite PI and these announcers are doing their best to say otherwise..
Evans kept backing up and never made an effort to get the ball. He should have just stopped

Josh Allen runs it in from 5 yards out for the TD. Bills up 10-3 with 13:32 left in the half.

Big fan of that culture shift Dan Campbell brought. I feel like Texans are a year behind the Lions. Maybe next year this will be them?
This is what I was thinking when watching the Lions game. We already seem so close. Guys got good experience this year, the culture is where it needs to be, and we will get some more solid pieces in the off-season.

How do teams continue to let Kelce get so wide open?

Josh Allen has rushing TD #2, this time from 2 yards out.

Bills 17, Chiefs 13

26 seconds left in the half.

DB never made a play on that ball and hindered Evans from making a play. Looked like definite PI and these announcers are doing their best to say otherwise..
Yeah what happened to the explanation we all heard and grew up on when that happened".. "The defender ran through the route and never made a attempt to turn his head and make a play on the ball". It's text book pass interference. Officiating better be issue #1 at the competition committee meetings this spring. I don't want to see another year of this amateur crap.

DAMN IT! The AFC is loaded with QB Talent. The top 5 might be in this conference alone!

I've never seen this league so deep at QB.. But that's what happens when you water down defenses and change rules to bring spread offenses to the NFL.

Crap...We're headed for a KC Swifties vs Baltimore Ratbird AFCCG. This was the absolute WORST outcome for me as an NFL fan. & you can't blame Josh Allen for this game. Sean McDermott is probably done in Buffalo.

Crap...We're headed for a KC Swifties vs Baltimore Ratbird AFCCG. This was the absolute WORST outcome for me as an NFL fan. & you can't blame Josh Allen for this game. Sean McDermott is probably done in Buffalo.

No way McDermott is gone

taylor-swift-sexy-taylor-swift-hot.gif

No way McDermott is gone

There were rumors he was on the hot seat earlier this year before they turned it around...& this is what the 3-4 time now that he has failed to get it done with this talented team? This could be a Tony Dungy situation where they bring in someone else to get them over the hump.

There were rumors he was on the hot seat earlier this year before they turned it around...& this is what the 3-4 time now that he has failed to get it done with this talented team? This could be a Tony Dungy situation where they bring in someone else to get them over the hump.

Can’t see it, if they didn’t make the playoffs maybe.

You can't blame Allen but you can blame Mcdermott? Allen was the one throwing the ball away and settling for the FG on that last drive.

It’s going to be a rematch of the Ravens and 9ers. Buffalo should have been in it but the NFL can’t leave Tay Tay out of the playoffs.

You can't blame Allen but you can blame Mcdermott? Allen was the one throwing the ball away and settling for the FG on that last drive.

At the end of the day, Allen played good enough to win today & we know he's not going anywhere b/c of the money they've given him...Plus McDermott has already played his only card earlier in the year to turn down the heat on his seat when he fired Dorsey; There's noone else to blame but him. Also, his defense is the 1 that screwed the pooch today...

Back