Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Playoffs 2023 season: Conference Championships

Wow..3rd and 12 converted running the ball. 49ers defense is gassed..offense can’t stay on the field. Thing is, Detroit’s defense isn’t even that good, Purdy is just not good.

Wilks is doo doo

I always did want to go into the jungle of Detroit and see the lions in their natural habitat. Now I have an excuse.

This is starting to look like the curb-stomping that Baltimore put on the 49ers at the end of the RS.
The 49ers are a media-darling and if this azz-stompin continues the media folks are gonna be real blue.

I’m happy the chiefs won. After we lost to the ravens I prayed the chiefs would beat the bills. Patrick Mahomes is amazing. I use to hate that guy bc of our old qb #4. I said the nfl wouldn’t allow a superstar singer team and face of league qb to lose and chiefs to another Super Bowl yippity hooo. The rest of the nfl needs to get their sh*t together. This is embarrassing. Those flags were legit in the chiefs game too. Ravens were hyped all season. You pay players like Chris Jones top 5 money bc he actually affected the game. Not players like Jonathan Greenard who did absolutely nothing to Lamar Jackson. Chiefs are a smart organization

No crying, you have 2 Lombardis.

Let's give a little love to John Harbaugh. What's he doing on the sidelines while his team is self destructs? How about a little coaching, Harbaugh. That was always my biggest issue with Kubiak. When things went bad, he'd just stare a hole in his playsheet.

Harbaugh doesn't call plays. He's the rah rah, PR guy not a play caller. I've never been a huge fan of him

Reactions: JB
I’m happy the chiefs won. After we lost to the ravens I prayed the chiefs would beat the bills. Patrick Mahomes is amazing. I use to hate that guy bc of our old qb #4. I said the nfl wouldn’t allow a superstar singer team and face of league qb to lose and chiefs to another Super Bowl yippity hooo. The rest of the nfl needs to get their sh*t together. This is embarrassing. Those flags were legit in the chiefs game too. Ravens were hyped all season. You pay players like Chris Jones top 5 money bc he actually affected the game. Not players like Jonathan Greenard who did absolutely nothing to Lamar Jackson. Chiefs are a smart organization

Yuck.

Back