Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Playoffs 2023 season: Conference Championships

The funny thing is, if the ravens don’t get it done this year, they probably won’t get it done with LJ8. This is the year. New offense under Monkeb that defensive coordinators haven’t picked out tendencies yet, talent all over the place that you’re likely not going to be able to keep together after FA this year, HFA…

How'd we lose to this overrated ass team.

Presnap penalties. So dumb.

We could have easily been in the Super Bowl this year. KC is overrated too. Frustrating.

Young team getting their 1st taste of playoff ball

Suspect playcalling

ran outta bullets. 1st half game we were in it. Then the Ravens adjusted & we couldn’t counter…mainly b/c we didn’t have the horses, not necessarily b/c they were just that good.

Sorry but neither team today is over rated. BAL has an elite D and KC has Reid Mahones, Kelce, Jones etc. We made stupid penalties as you said and our lack of weapons hurt us big time

disagree..Baltimore IS overrated. I said it before our game against them, and I said it before this game. They are front runners & had not really been tested all year.

disagree..Baltimore IS overrated. I said it before our game against them, and I said it before this game. They are front runners & had not really been tested all year.
Ok then who’s better than BAL in the AFC? BUF? MIA? LOL most here don’t agree, just because you and OP think so doesn’t make it true.

They may be overrated in your eyes but right now they’re a better team than anyone not named KC in the AFC and that’s a fact.

Right now they're getting wrecked by KC lol.

They were touted as worldbeaters and they're clearly not.

That's my only contention. Everyone creaming their panties about the Ravens and they're clearly deficient because they're the same franchise they always are.

Dumb penalties are killing the dirty birds.

But, we won’t see one on 65 for the last play on KC.

Reactions: JB
Back