Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Old members who have popped up back on the boards…

NitroGSXR

Super Sic #58
I’m enjoying the influx of old fans. I’m one of those myself. While I checked the boards here and there… I didn’t post for a very long time.

Anyway… who are those that you miss from the old days and who do you hope we see again?

I hope InfantryCak comes back one day. He was a real life friend. I miss him!

Another was RedZone but he didn’t like football so he won’t be coming back for sure. NSZ isn’t here anymore. BTW… what’s up with that silliness? It was a great place to chat with members.

Another was Blazing Arrow… may he rest in peace. Best and coolest troll ever. I sure wish I could watch a game with him.

There is so many I miss. GlassHalfFull, SheTexan, Runner, Andrew6, False Start, drs23, Brakos82, Dutchrudder, and many many more
Haven't noticed BluehenTexan for a while.
It was nice to get a savvy female view on things.

There is so many I miss. GlassHalfFull, SheTexan, Runner, Andrew6, False Start, drs23, Brakos82, Dutchrudder, and many many more
I thought dutch rudder changed his name and still posts occasionally?

Glasshalful! Dutchrudder! FalseStarton69. Great posters.

SheTexan is still around. So’s Andrew and Brakos. I see them on FB.

:)

P.S. always thought MollyWhopper was Dutchrudder in disguise.

I know they are on FB and GlassHalfFull used to be, but I don't do FB anymore though my account is still active.
Feel free to shoot me a FR if you get back on it although I don’t post as much after being doxxed on there. It’s still my go-to medium these days though.

*shrugs*

SWTBound…that dude was the one I remember for some reason b/c he was always talking about making the WS of poker.

Huttokarl is another.

damn I’ve been on here too long

Jb.. yes he is. I liked him. Unfortunately he ended up on the wrong side of a deal gone awry here on the boards. It didn’t look good for him. Still… hope he’s well. He was a good poster who loved the Texans.

Vinny, Shetex, infantryCak to name a few of many.

Vinny is a giant half Japanese, half American Teddy bear. He gave me tix to a game once with no thought at all. Just a nice guy all the way around.

When I was married, and we realized my wife would never had a baby, we started to consider adoption. Cak had a lead on a young lady that found herself pregnant and planned to give up the baby to adoption. ICak called me multiple times to keep me updated. We were very excited. Ultimately, the mother to be found someone the family knew to adopt the baby and of course we were disappointed, but very thankful to Cak for thinking of us and trying to grease the skids.

In general, all the fans here I’ve met in person or had dealings with have been awesome. Texans fans are a great group of people.

I wish I would’ve known of TT sooner. I spent 18+ years at the HT.com board until it went full NFL and the MB went away. Not to dismiss that board but the vibe, people and knowledge here is amazing and I’ve enjoyed this board much more. Wish I’d been around to be able reminisce on other posters…..

I wish I would’ve known of TT sooner. I spent 18+ years at the HT.com board until it went full NFL and the MB went away. Not to dismiss that board but the vibe, people and knowledge here is amazing and I’ve enjoyed this board much more. Wish I’d been around to be able reminisce on other posters…..
I found it by reading the HT.com board back when this board started there

Now that our beloved Texans have shifted from thug team to religious team inspiration maybe Luv_ya_blue will come back. He was our sites pastor representative and really great person.

Back