Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

**Official Wild Card Playoff Game-Day Thread** Raiders at Texans, Saturday Jan 7, 2017!!

I want to see our defense t-off on Connor Cook.

If we see 5+ sacks, we get 3 turnovers, & score TDs on all three, I'm going to believe we have a chance at Foxboro.

I know it doesn't work that way, but that's where I'm at. A strong, dominant defensive performance will fill me with hope.

I'm seeing more rookie screw up than dominating defense.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy the defense is playing well. Just doesn't look like a "give Brady problems" defense.

Where was this Brock during the season? Not perfect but damn, looks a lot better. I figured we had "a chance" to win figuring our D would have to carry the game with nothing from offense but I have been pleasantly surprised at times! But I have to remember that this is being done at home against a depleted OAK team and the injuries are mounting for them and I mean.....3rd string QB lol. We're probably looking at playing NE next week if we finish this game and there ain't no 3rd string QB scenario going on over there (laugh/cry). Just have to tell myself to enjoy it for today and hope that "anything can happen".

Hi all over the years I read alot here great info not much chat and thank texanstalk.. I'm an old Oilers fan 60's when living in Houston.
Question:
If for whatever reason Tom Brady is not able to play or while playing cannot play next week will that change the outlook of next week's game or any games thereafter?

Just abandon the freaking runs in the middle, and we'll be fine.

Well it's not that...it's that Miller is a speed back so I don't understand why all of his runs are up the middle... Anyways, this game is on the defense now. I like to see Brock finish this game off strong though.

Hi all over the years I read alot here great info not much chat and thank texanstalk.. I'm an old Oilers fan 60's when living in Houston.
Question:
If for whatever reason Tom Brady is not able to play or while playing cannot play next week will that change the outlook of next week's game or any games thereafter?

I'm rooting for Miami so we won't have to see Brady and Belichick next week if we can finish off the Rayyydars!

Reactions: ROO
On that last TD to Nuk, both read the blitz and executed correctly. TD. Commentators are saying Nuk is being played in the slot more than earlier in the season.

Question:

I think someone is willing to "Tonya" TB for the team...

:bat:

Scared to say it but oz looks solid. Crowd is in it. Defense looks great. Nothing stupid on
Special teams. I can't complain about the first half. Don't get stupid - stay lose. We got this.

Question:

The Patriots already schooled the Texans with a third string QB once this season, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Tie our STs players hands behind their backs so they at least have a good reason for not being able to bring down the returner.

Back