Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Official 3/4 Assed Game Day Thread for a 3/4 Assed Team - Saints @ Texans

I actually feel bad for JJ.... He is wasting his brilliant career on a losing team & a dysfunctional organization..... What a shame.....I'd rather watch him play for a real solid winning organization where he can win & wear the Super Bowl rings he deserves....

Last I checked he's playing on a team with a winning record. In fact, the 5 seasons he's been in the league, the team has had a losing record (below 500) only once. I don't get how the Texans are a "losing team"?

Also, why feel sorry for a guy that gets paid multi-millions of dollars to play a game? He could of played his contract out and went anywhere in the NFL! It was his decision to stay with the Texans.

Your right "One"......out of how many?
I think u would agree that we can learn a lot about what it takes to be a championship team by looking at previous championship teams....look at who's won the last 10 or 12 Super Bowls....What is it they have in common?
Patriots / Brady / Bilichick
Sea Hawks / Wilson / Carroll
Giants / Manning / Coughlin
Packers / Rogers / McCarthy
Steelers / Rothlesburger / Tomlin
Etc etc

Can u see the connection?
Look man we all love JJ & all the talent , integrity etc etc he represents....that's a given. But are u telling me u wouldn't trade him for one of the QB's listed above?
It's just a fact nothing personal....JJ is not going to win us a championship....A great QB & Coach wins championships. I actually feel bad for JJ.... He is wasting his brilliant career on a losing team & a dysfunctional organization..... What a shame.....I'd rather watch him play for a real solid winning organization where he can win & wear the Super Bowl rings he deserves....

I guess maybe you should find a winning organization to be a fan of then?

Back