Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

O'Brien: Keenum slightly ahead of Savage

Keenum is hot garbage as an NFL QB. He's possibly a decent 3rd option, good locker room type guy. But he's more likely to be an insurance salesman in 1 yr as opposed to starting NFL QB anywhere - for multiple reasons.

No sense in beating a dead horse. But here's the deal. You put the best player on the roster as the starter in each position to start the season. Right now, that is without even a slight question - Fitzpatrick. End of story.

This notion that you put someone in who is clearly a lesser talent to see what you have because you won't win anyway.... before the season even starts? Oy. My head hurts just thinking about the pure stupidity of that train of thought.

:wadepalm:

The problem is that there's a difference between greater or lesser talent and being a better player. Right now, the better player is Fitzpatrick but the better TALENT is Savage. That's why this is even an issue. Do you go with the short term guy who's better now but who is not the future of the team or do you go with the long term guy who's going to be better in the future so you can train him and get him experience?

I expect us to go with Fitzpatrick at the beginning of the season. But I expect Savage to be starting by the end of it... unless he needs a full-on redshirt year to develop.

i just cannot believe Keenum or Savage cant beat out a guy who is in his 30s and someone who has never led a winning team on the field:

2008 Bengals 4-11
2009 bills 6-10
2010 bills 4-12
2011 bills 6-10
2012 bills 6-10
2013 titans 7-9

that's fitzpatrick's record since getting regular playing time.

Fitzpatrick's problem is, even though he's super smart, he sucks at handling competition. Fitzpatrick is great at practice and training camp when he isnt being pressured or challenged and him getting so many starting gigs is evidence of that despite always failing due to the fact that come sundays, people go after you.

they dont go after you in practice.

Keenum is the opposite. doesnt really practice well but is a gamer come game time.

What's the point of a stop gap measure which is basically what fitzpatrick is?

I would rather win 3-5 games with keenum and savage as oppose to being a treadmill team and winning 6-8 games. At least with keenum and savage, you get to see young qbs play, if they fall on their faces we find out what they do have or dont have, we lose a lot of games and we get premium picks next year to hopefully get a qb before the 3rd round.

Playing fitzpatrick just keeps you in the middle. going nowhere.

treadmill.

basically the same as playing matt schaub.

"You humans are so petty, and tiny"

-Thor

If you mean to say that Savage will end up on the practice squad, you can forget that. They aren't going to expose Savage to being picked up by another team, unless they think they've made a mistake in drafting him. Unless ole BoB surprises us, we'll see three QBs on the final roster.

Comparison made to Bortles, letting him develop before throwing him into the starting line-up prematurely. Of course they're not going to expose Savage to practice squad just as Jaguars are keeping Bortles. When I say red-shirt, that means out of starting lineup (plan) but always as contingency option if he develops on a fast track or injury requires early entry.

bu bu but i thought keenum sucked?

bu bu but obrien is from belichek coaching tree. he will genius fitzpatrick into tom brady with a better beard.

here's my logic for the low intelligence posters like Lynell here:

Start Keenum the first 8 games.

Why? you find out if he really has it or not. Keenum has had Kubiak someone who a lot of people say is a quarterback guru. Now he's had bill obrien, a guy already being labeled a genius due to the belicheck connection.

If Keenum continues to suck, that's two coaches now where he couldnt cut it and basically vindicates him not being drafted. fine, at least obrien gave it a shot. his genius could not save keenum's career.

Now you go to savage. see what he has. give him the last 8 games and that's more definitive verification that you will ever get from training camp and practice. put him in the fire.

Id rather fail with keenum and savage than fail with fitzpatrick.

You fail with keenum and savage means you get higher draft picks and you start putting more effort in scouting quarterbacks.

You fail with fitzpatrick, YOU GET NOTHING. You waste an entire year winning 6-8 games and you know nothing about keenum or savage. That's one more year of prolonging the inevitable. one more year of training camp, offseason and another draft class.

You know fitzpatrick is not the long term solution.

Why wait?
Why not find out now?

I wonder how this message would be received by the other 50 members of the roster?:

"Gentlemen, even though we have not played a regular season game, it is apparent to all of us that no matter your effort and focus this season, you absolutely can not win more than half of your games this year. There are two reasons for this. The first is that you'll aren't very good. The second is that, even if you were, it doesn't matter much because you aren't quarterbacks... and the quarterback position is the only one that really matters. Because this season is over before it started, we have decided to give the starting quarterback job to someone who did not earn it and is likely to cause all of you to lose even more games than you would if we started our best (and most prepared) quarterback. As an organization, we care about winning. That's why we are going to spend this season losing as much as possible... That way, next season, when about 20 of you are no longer on this roster, we can draft a very talented player at QB and replace others of you with young players we have more faith in... so that those of you who remain here in 2015 can have a chance to win some games. GO TEXANS!"

I think Lord Bills is on to something... what do you'll think?

this entire post was idiotic and simplistic full of illogical reaches and flabbergasting conclusions of a guy who who scored really low on the taas test. typical of a guy named Lynell.

its such a trivial tripe post. i feel sorry for you actually.

Enough of this drivel... you're the second person ever to end up on my ignore list...

I don't have a "go to insult" or whatever you were talking about, but I will say that generally I find your posts to be annoying and borderline asinine.

i just cannot believe Keenum or Savage cant beat out a guy who is in his 30s and someone who has never led a winning team on the field:

2008 Bengals 4-11
2009 bills 6-10
2010 bills 4-12
2011 bills 6-10
2012 bills 6-10
2013 titans 7-9

that's fitzpatrick's record since getting regular playing time.

Yeah, those are a bunch of teams that surrounded him with quality talent right?

Fitzpatrick's problem is, even though he's super smart, he sucks at handling competition. Fitzpatrick is great at practice and training camp when he isnt being pressured or challenged and him getting so many starting gigs is evidence of that despite always failing due to the fact that come sundays, people go after you.

they dont go after you in practice.
How good does he look in practice? How would you know?
Keenum is the opposite. doesnt really practice well but is a gamer come game time.

What's the point of a stop gap measure which is basically what fitzpatrick is?
Again. This sounds more like a general statement. You "goto" statement, if you will.

I would rather win 3-5 games with keenum and savage as oppose to being a treadmill team and winning 6-8 games.
Well if you like that kind of team why not be a Bills fan? Wouldn't even need to change your name. I'll bet somewhere in your closet you have a Reich jersey.

At least with keenum and savage, you get to see young qbs play, if they fall on their faces we find out what they do have or dont have, we lose a lot of games and we get premium picks next year to hopefully get a qb before the 3rd round.
Yeah, because playing a rookie QB a full season with a suspect Oline has worked out so well for this team in the past. You were probably wearing your Eric Molds jersey when that was all starting. Heck, maybe that's why you're a Texans fan.

And just curious: Rich Gannon, Trent Green, Warren Moon, Jeff Garcia, Kurt Warner all late bloomers.

Playing fitzpatrick just keeps you in the middle. going nowhere.

treadmill.

basically the same as playing matt schaub.

Yeah, because as a new head coach with some prominent vets (Cushing, AJ, Foster, Watt, Brown, KJ etc) what you want to do is come to an organization that is one season removed from a playoff win and shoot for a 3 win season. That is the kind of culture you want to establish?

And just because I haven't done it in a while:

Texanmike Presents: Real Men of Genius
(Real men of Genius)
Today we salute you. Mr. fake fan of a football team
(Mr. fake fan of a football team)
Posting nothing but overplayed bitching and nonsense, you're living the real American dream
Coming up with new complaints for a team you love... to hate
(Love-hate relationship!)
Sure there's other teams, sports and hobbies... but you need a reason to be mad... when everyone else is having fun
(OUR QB SUCKS NOW!)
Your keen instincts tells you to stick to rooting against a team while wearing their jersey with fake complaints... but who wouldn't... when everybody else in the stadium is upset... you can yell "I was right sukkas!"
(I told you so!)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Nutty Boy. 'Cause we all know, the the going gets tough, the tough fake fandom.

Mike

This is pure, uncut bullshit. We'll see how it goes. Saturday is just around the corner.

Couldn't beat out Yates for the back-up last year. Or the year before that.

Only started because the wheels fell off for Schaub a few games into the season and HC was pressured by owner

Went 0-8 as a starter and had spectacularly horrid stats after the first 2.5 games because teams figured him out (can't make reads at the line)

Journeyman QB named starter before training camp begins even though Keenum is the only QB on the roster who was with the team last few years

Head coach blows delay whistles on him because he can't make reads fast enough (even though making reads was his challenge last year and something he should have worked on in the off season)

Head coach states that he is *slightly ahead of a 4th round rookie that many consider a project because he played so few games in college

So if I do the math, in his NFL career the only QB he has out-performed has been Savage, and then only *slightly

But hey, he isn't hot garbage as an NFL QB...

Yes, because every 12 year vet suddenly turns it around at 34 :spit: We're fawked, we have a crap o-line, crap starting qb, triple crap behind the crap qb, and no real pass rush, safeties, or olb's. TE is a huge concern as well.

Not even a glass half empty kind of guy, are you? You're a "It's half full/half empty and we have NOTHING" kind of guy.

Texanmike Presents: Real Men of Genius

(Real men of Genius)

Today we salute you. Mr. fake fan of a football team
Posting nothing but overplayed bitching and nonsense, you're living the real American dream
Coming up with new complaints for a team you love... to hate
(Love-hate relationship!)
Sure there's other teams, sports and hobbies... but you need a reason to be mad... when everyone else is having fun

(OUR QB SUCKS NOW!)
Your keen instincts tells you to stick to rooting against a team while wearing their jersey with fake complaints... but who wouldn't... when everybody else in the stadium is upset... you can yell "I was right sukkas!"
(I told you so!)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Nutty Boy. 'Cause we all know, the the going gets tough, the tough fake fandom.

Mike
:clap: :highfive:

Enough of this drivel... you're the second person ever to end up on my ignore list...

I'm not going to ignore him, but I won't quote him anymore for the sake of everyone else.

He said that he went to Elsik and grew up in the same area I happen to be from a couple weeks ago in another thread...So I pm'd him trying to see if he knew me and vice versa. I told him my name. He wouldn't tell me his, so I'm guessing he isn't really from where he says he's from and looked up some stuff on the internet, or he's a real life peon.

Either way, I don't think he knows me based on his TAAS jabs. I'm leaning towards him really being from Alief, but he's probably just some low life. Everyone knows about Spice lane in Alief and it's "reputation" So I also think he made up that he grew up there in order to have some kind of cred. He probably didn't expect someone on the board to actually be from the exact same area he is claiming he's from.

But I totally get that whole pigeon playing chess thing and Twain's quote about getting beat with experience.

It's all good though...back to football...

He said that he went to Elsik and grew up in the same area I happen to be from a couple weeks ago in another thread...So I pm'd him trying to see if he knew me and vice versa. I told him my name. He wouldn't tell me his, so I'm guessing he isn't really from where he says he's from and looked up some stuff on the internet, or he's a real life peon.

Either way, I don't think he knows me based on his TAAS jabs. I'm leaning towards him really being from Alief, but he's probably just some low life. Everyone knows about Spice lane in Alief and it's "reputation" So I also think he made up that he grew up there in order to have some kind of cred.
Why does he have to be from Alief? :mcnugget:

Elsik '87 here and I remember when Spice Island Apts were first built.

was he actually a pro bowler or did he just "look" like it?

matt schaub was a pro bowl legend. just sayin.

are you willing to bet on the exception instead of the rule?

Surprisingly enough to you, if we were able to make Fitzpatrick look like Schaub pre-injury we would be in a great spot as a team. I know you hate him and all, but he was lightyears above anyone we have right now.

Yes, because every 12 year vet suddenly turns it around at 34 :spit: We're fawked, we have a crap o-line, crap starting qb, triple crap behind the crap qb, and no real pass rush, safeties, or olb's. TE is a huge concern as well.

It doesn't happen often and it is more of an exception, but I'm adopting the "why not us?" mentality.

My boy Case is gonna take that job and send Fitzmagic packing.

He's wicked Smaaart!

If he is truly the backup, I imagine we'll see a lot of him this Saturday. I hope he does well, I just don't think Fitz is the answer. Savage or Keenum, one of the two, needs to be or it's going to be another year or two before we have a legitimate QB, if even then.

With all this doom and gloom talk about QB's constantly, maybe BoB should just put a jugs machine behind our oline.

"Right now I’d still say Case is a little bit ahead of Tom,"
That comment by Billy goes a long ways towards sealing Keenums fate IMO,
which is the waiver wire. And given how complicated and challenging it's suppose to be to learn this offense, it seems like it would be very difficult for another QB coming in at the last minute to be the BU, so that might not be that likely. So maybe it's going to be just Fitz and the rookie Savage which suits me fine.

"Right now I’d still say Case is a little bit ahead of Tom,"
That comment by Billy goes a long ways towards sealing Keenums fate IMO,
which is the waiver wire. And given how complicated and challenging it's suppose to be to learn this offense, it seems like it would be very difficult for another QB coming in at the last minute to be the BU, so that might not be that likely. So maybe it's going to be just Fitz and the rookie Savage which suits me fine.

Im believing the Raiders will release McGloin sooner than later. the Texans would snag him quickly for an emergency role.

I think if Keenum doesn't look great...like possible starter that can win games great....Then he will be cut....

I don't think looking spotty is going to get it for him.

He's just suckering everybody in. He'll go down to Arizona and light the place up just you wait and see :)

He just doesn't shine in practice, it's just practice.

He really gets going when the play breaks down and he can improvise......

It's too soon to be worrying about this. Right now Fitzpatrick is holding everybody else off with his brain. There are no noodle arms in this camp and there are no statues. Everybody here can throw it and move at least a little. There's a pretty wide gap in experience (obviously) and in practices I'd expect Fitz's experience and smarts to put him way ahead of everybody else.

Once the preseason games start and we get to see these guys against live/semi-live competition other aspects of their game, "intangibles" if you will begin to appear. It's a lot like Vinny talking about how there are always guys who shine early in OTA's and training camp... before people put on pads and start hitting one another. Then the pressure turns up and players start showing who they really are.

If Keenum gets to stay on the team it will be due to making plays in preseason games and continuing to show improvement in practice. If Savage overtakes him it will be the same thing.

I kind of expect us to roll with Fitz and Savage with Keenum hitting the road but nothing is certain yet. I suspect that OB would like nothing better than for Keenum to make it impossible to cut him while continuing to see improvement from Savage but Case has to actually do it.

Until I see these three in at least preseason games I'm not drawing any conclusions. Fitz could be another Alex Smith just waiting for someone to give him enough talent around him and a system he can shine in.... or he might be (probably is) crap like we all think. Case might be a guy who got handed the wheel of the Titanic last year and just needs a chance to lead a team that isn't stuck in a ditch.... or he could just be another undrafted FA with no real future. Savage could be anything. Let it happen and quit bitching about so much before you have any reason to do so. We're like the living embodiment of old saying about "Borrowing trouble before it gets here". Enjoy the mystery for a while. It will be gone soon enough and we might not be happy that it is.

To put the Alex Smith comparison in perspective he was pretty much garbage until Harbaugh came to town, and then went to another noted QB Guru Andy Reid.

Bill O'Brien is none of these guys (Although the 2nd Harbaugh was just as much, if not more of, a question mark as Bill O'Brien is today), but as an offensive coordinator and a QB coach, he certainly has a resume that says "I can prop up a mediocre QB to not lose games". I still find it odd that the Texans are probably thought of as the 2nd or 3rd best team in the AFCS almost strictly based on not having Andrew Luck, and they are running a guy out there that the Titans didn't want.

Jesus the AFCS is going to be terrible this year. Thought problem: Who wins the AFCS if Luck tears an ACL this year? They'll make the '10 Seahawks look like the '85 Bears.

As bad as Fitzmagic can be, I think he wins (or at the very least, doesn't lose) us more games than we won last year. A combination of coaching, retooled offense, RB depth should see to that.

Couldn't beat out Yates for the back-up last year. Or the year before that.

Only started because the wheels fell off for Schaub a few games into the season and HC was pressured by owner

Went 0-8 as a starter and had spectacularly horrid stats after the first 2.5 games because teams figured him out (can't make reads at the line)
Journeyman QB named starter before training camp begins even though Keenum is the only QB on the roster who was with the team last few years

Head coach blows delay whistles on him because he can't make reads fast enough (even though making reads was his challenge last year and something he should have worked on in the off season)

Head coach states that he is *slightly ahead of a 4th round rookie that many consider a project because he played so few games in college

So if I do the math, in his NFL career the only QB he has out-performed has been Savage, and then only *slightly

But hey, he isn't hot garbage as an NFL QB...
After reading a bunch of whining (some of it by me) about Kubiak forcing him under center and not playing to his strengths, Keenum ended up with better stats under center than in pistol/shotgun, according to PFF. Kinda blows a big hole in that whole argument. I love the irony of pairing Keenum with Schaub.

To comment on an earlier post that I didn't quote, I don't think you can honestly say that Savage is a lesser talent than Fitz or Keenum. He's just less experienced and I'll "gladly" watch Fitz or Keenum play and give Savage 2014 to learn the ropes. If BO'B thinks Savage is ready to start, then I'll gladly watch that, too. It kinda hurts to say this, but I'm pretty sure the coaching staff has a much, much greater feel for this than I do. sigh....

After reading a bunch of whining (some of it by me) about Kubiak forcing him under center and not playing to his strengths, Keenum ended up with better stats under center than in pistol/shotgun, according to PFF. Kinda blows a big hole in that whole argument. I love the irony of pairing Keenum with Schaub.

i was one that kept repeating that keenum needed to be under center a lot more often. not because it was a strength of his, but because it was kubiak's strength. for being a west-coast coordinator, kubiak was much better in the run game and longer passing routes, which is a good way to get a young quarterback killed in 4-5 wide formations. trying to change the quarterback one direction and the coach in the opposite direction mid season is just one of the many reasons we were putrid last year.

i was one that kept repeating that keenum needed to be under center a lot more often. not because it was a strength of his, but because it was kubiak's strength. for being a west-coast coordinator, kubiak was much better in the run game and longer passing routes, which is a good way to get a young quarterback killed in 4-5 wide formations. trying to change the quarterback one direction and the coach in the opposite direction mid season is just one of the many reasons we were putrid last year.
Good points. Please quit shaking your baby booty at me, or you'll get thrown from the bar, whether you think so or not, Scooter. :bat:

Keenum wasn't the Vikings' starter coming into this season, but he has developed into one of their most consistent and reliable signal-callers under center in recent memory. He has led the Vikings to five straight victories, since taking the starting role over for the injured Sam Bradford, and is coming off of his best performance yet -- a four-touchdown onslaught in D.C.

Why would a team bench a quarterback coming off of a four-TD day and in the midst of a five-game winning streak? Well, the return of Teddy Bridgewater to the active roster has something to do with it.

Bridgewater was active for the first time in 672 days on Sunday and theoretically provides Minnesota with a higher ceiling this season. But the Vikes haven't seen him play, or throw in a game situation, since their wild-card loss to the Seahawks in January of 2016.

For now, they'll stick with Keenum and hope his stellar run of play continues. But with Bridgewater healthy, the leash on the journeyman quarterback is as short as ever.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...n=fb-nf-sf172003182-sf172003182&sf172003182=1

This just further demonstrates how much opportunity comes into play when it comes to QBs. Keenum needed time to develop (undrafted, duh). He showed some great things here in Houston, but also some bad things. He had a kind of crappy situation around him and then went to a very dysfunctional organization. He's continued to learn what he can during that time, and the seasoning is showing up. If he had been given the sort of opportunity that Alex Smith had been given (a QB that did not perform early on in his career), he might very well have developed into a good QB. But he wasn't drafted high enough to be given that opportunity, so we will see Bridgewater at some point, despite what Keenum does.

The most impressive thing about Brady's rise to prominence was Belichick putting him in and keeping him in despite having Bledsoe there and despite Brady putting up some pretty pedestrian performances early on and despite being a 6th round pick. That almost never happens. Belichick saw something that other organizations and coaches did not. Not comparing Keenum to Brady in any way, of course, but merely speaking about opportunity cost to a late round/undrafted QB and to organizations in general. You see it on both ends of the equation too. David Carr would not likely have gotten so many opportunities if the team had not invested so highly in him.

Me thinks OB has had a soft spot for Savage the same way Kubiak did for Schaub at the end of his stint in Houston.

Keenum has been sacked 5 times in 8 games (7 starts). He has the lowest sack % in the NFL.

Last year with the Rams, he was sacked 23 times in 10 games (9 starts).

His TD % went from 2.8% to 4.2% and his INT % went from 3.4% to 1.9%. His Y/A has improved by a half a yard.

Protection helps a lot and it helps some more than others. Point is, you have to help these guys, especially when they are developing. Some guys can’t overcome pressure, Keenum was one of those guys. He used to run straight backwards with pressure, that was his biggest flaw.

Keenum has been sacked 5 times in 8 games (7 starts). He has the lowest sack % in the NFL.

Last year with the Rams, he was sacked 23 times in 10 games (9 starts).

His TD % went from 2.8% to 4.2% and his INT % went from 3.4% to 1.9%. His Y/A has improved by a half a yard.

Protection helps a lot and it helps some more than others. Point is, you have to help these guys, especially when they are developing. Some guys can’t overcome pressure, Keenum was one of those guys. He used to run straight backwards with pressure, that was his biggest flaw.

Like Savage,

Makes you ask more questions about the OL play.

Like Savage,

I don't think we have to ask more questions about the OL play. With the exception of Martin, the rest are all crap! Watson could "mask" this problem, Savage can not. It's that simple. This doesn't mean that Savage is bad, it just means he needs to play on a team where the O-line is good if the team wants to give him any chance to succeed. Here he has no chance at all. He's really in a no win situation. Keenum, on the other hand, has been through the wars and finally has found a place where they are putting him a position to succeed. I don't know anything about the Vikings O-line except it must be light-years ahead of the Texans! JMO.

I don't think we have to ask more questions about the OL play. With the exception of Martin, the rest are all crap! Watson could "mask" this problem, Savage can not. It's that simple. This doesn't mean that Savage is bad, it just means he needs to play on a team where the O-line is good if the team wants to give him any chance to succeed. Here he has no chance at all. He's really in a no win situation. Keenum, on the other hand, has been through the wars and finally has found a place where they are putting him a position to succeed. I don't know anything about the Vikings O-line except it must be light-years ahead of the Texans! JMO.

The Vikings OL was terrible last yr.

They decided in the offseason to spend $$$$ in FA on Reiff and Remmers at OT and drafted Eflien high. All of the sudden their offense went from Texans bad to Cook leading the NFL in rushing before he got hurt and Case freaking Keenum throwing 4 TD's in a game.

What did the Texans do in FA last offseason?

Like Savage,

Yes the oline has a lot of flaws but Savage biggest issue is, he doesn't make quick decision. If he knew how to think quick on his feet, a lot of the oline flaws would be marked a bit. This is why Watson was so special, his quick decisions was top notch. Another flaw Savage has is reading defenses. Several times dude just didn't put the protection he needed. How many times have we seen our rookie move his RB to the side the blitz was coming from. I don't ever see Savage doing that. Savage reminds me of my coworker from Portugal. He knows how to drive but the issue is, he just drives. Dude doesn't watchout for the police. Im like AP there is a cop uphead on the left, you might want to slow down. He's like I didn't see him. Tom Savage there is a blitzing LB coming on the left and for some reason he just didn't see him. If he was able to do these few things, he could help his line out quite a bit.

The Vikings OL was terrible last yr.

They decided in the offseason to spend $$$$ in FA on Reiff and Remmers at OT and drafted Eflien high. All of the sudden their offense went from Texans bad to Cook leading the NFL in rushing before he got hurt and Case freaking Keenum throwing 4 TD's in a game.

What did the Texans do in FA last offseason?

They got lucky. It happens. You do know Watson lead the league in TD'S before he got hurt correct? The man was breaking records behind our atrocious line. But you will not give them any type of credit for any of that huh?

They got lucky. It happens. You do know Watson lead the league in TD'S before he got hurt correct? The man was breaking records behind our atrocious line. But you will not give them any type of credit for any of that huh?

I give the credit to Watson.

He's really that good. Hopefully he can stay healthy that's the only thing that can hold him back.

Yes the oline has a lot of flaws but Savage biggest issue is, he doesn't make quick decision. If he knew how to think quick on his feet, a lot of the oline flaws would be marked a bit. This is why Watson was so special, his quick decisions was top notch. Another flaw Savage has is reading defenses. Several times dude just didn't put the protection he needed. How many times have we seen our rookie move his RB to the side the blitz was coming from. I don't ever see Savage doing that. Savage reminds me of my coworker from Portugal. He knows how to drive but the issue is, he just drives. Dude doesn't watchout for the police. Im like AP there is a cop uphead on the left, you might want to slow down. He's like I didn't see him. Tom Savage there is a blitzing LB coming on the left and for some reason he just didn't see him. If he was able to do these few things, he could help his line out quite a bit.

But Savage knows the offense.

Back