Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFL Draft 2010: Day 1

No im watching ESPN wanting to gag Steve Young.

He is truely terrible. Tom Jackson looked like he wanted to stangle him as he kept interrupting him.

Like when he kept talking about Austin Miles....not Miles Austin...and just yelling. Over the years I have seen Tom Jackson get more and more bitter as they add peopl.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/rounds

What he brings: Jackson may be the best pure cover corner in this year's draft. Jackson has tremendous feet, balance, anticipation and route-recognition skills when out on an island. He should be able to make a smooth transition to the NFL level coming out of a Nick Saban-coached defense. Video analysis: McShay | Edwards
How he fits: The loss of Dunta Robinson to Atlanta is a big blow and the Texans desperately needed a shutdown corner, so this pick is no surprise. Glover Quinn stepped up solidly as a rookie last season and Jacques Reeves will continue to play, but Jackson could very well provide the Texans with ability to take away half the field.

Great praise.

Like when he kept talking about Austin Miles....not Miles Austin...and just yelling. Over the years I have seen Tom Jackson get more and more bitter as they add peopl.

Yea because they keep adding worse people to the panel.

I rather listen to Jackson than Young go on like a blithering dousche.

No im watching ESPN wanting to gag Steve Young.

He is truely terrible. Tom Jackson looked like he wanted to stangle him as he kept interrupting him.

I listened to 610 radio with Winston and N.D. Kalu, and switched windows to NFL Network for the pick. A whole lot better than a steady diet of Kiper/McShay or Mayock/Eisen

Steve Young interrupted Berman coming off of an interview with a player and i swear it looked like Steve Young had just killed Berman's dog. It was truly hilarious.

I started out on ESPN and it was awful. Switched over to the NFLN and it was a much better production.

I've been watching NFLN for the past several years now and don't even think about flippin over to espn. I'm not very happy they added Irvin to the panel this year, but I think Eison's a great host and can add a little humor. I like Mooch a lot too, he's pretty funny and adds a coaches point of view. I think Mayock's one of, if not the best at what he does. Faulk and Irvin are just there.

Kiper and McShay are complete jokes at their evaluations and I think it's amazing they're still employed to do so.

I've been watching NFLN for the past several years now and don't even think about flippin over to espn. I'm not very happy they added Irvin to the panel this year, but I think Eison's a great host and can add a little humor. I like Mooch a lot too, he's pretty funny and adds a coaches point of view. I think Mayock's one of, if not the best at what he does. Faulk and Irvin are just there.

Kiper and McShay are complete jokes at their evaluations and I think it's amazing they're still employed to do so.

What struck me was how bad the flow was with the analysts, and felt it emanated from the Directors. It was very herky-jerky. I would have expected that the seasoned ESPN crew would be at home together. I definitely felt that the NFLN crew was working as a team.

Was anybody else laughing their asses off when selected players would go on stage and damn near choke Goodell out with bear hugs? I thought Eric Berry might've separated Goodell's shoulder with how hard he slapped his hand. And the OT's had to of cracked a rib or two of Goodell's.

:lol: I just thought it was hilarious. Goodell's probably sore as heck today.

As a USC fan, it was good to see Pistol Pete get two solid picks in the first, along with 3 Trojans set for the 2nd

It was even better watching Clausen drop like a stone

Hmm, sounds like Mathews didn't want to come to Houston anyways.

San Diego Chargers rookie RB Ryan Mathews was a big fan of former Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson while growing up and even wore No. 21 in high school and college to honor Tomlinson, reports Kevin Acee, of The San Diego Union-Tribune. Now, Mathews has the task of filling Tomlinson's shoes in the Chargers' offense. "It's hard. You can't fill shoes like that. ... There is a lot of pressure, especially after LT ... I have to go in with my own mindset and play ball. I think I play good under pressure," Mathews said. The Chargers gave up a lot to get him, but head coach Norv Turner said everyone will understand why when they see him play. "There was some talk about Houston (selecting him), and it started to scare me," Mathews said. "I'm lucky and blessed (the Chargers) traded up, and I'm super excited." General manager A.J. Smith said he feels Mathews is a "championship-level back" and the team wasn't going to sit around hoping he would fall to them.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1#ixzz0lx789tyl

clausenpimp.jpg

Back