Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFC Championship * Saints @ Bears

Here is what cracks me up..guy makes a great catch, isn't touched, rolls into the end zone.....no call, no call..gets touched and gets up and runs in and they call TD. Refs are morons.

Bush 6 rushing TDs...3.6 avg.........2 recieving TDs 8 yavg., splitting carries

MJD 13 rushing TDs....5.7 avg......2 recieving TDs, 9.5 yavg. splitting carries

and yet I get hosed for saying I don't want Reggie at #1, especially when we are in great position to draft a great back this year.

Oh my bad I forgot the Decoy factor.

silly me.

Here is what cracks me up..guy makes a great catch, isn't touched, rolls into the end zone.....no call, no call..gets touched and gets up and runs in and they call TD. Refs are morons.

Looked like he was back up off his knees when he was tagged by a Saint.

.... that sounded kinda biblical.

and yet I get hosed for saying I don't want Reggie at #1, especially when we are in great position to draft a great back this year.

silly me.

I honestly don't know the answer to this question: who had a better qb passer rating this year - Carr or VY?

silly me.
Stop thinking of Bush as a RB. He's a playmaker at any skill position on offense.

silly me.

AND what's your point.. Brady was just above average this year on stats. Keep convincing yourself..

silly me.

I don't think anyone is saying MJD isn't any good but to take away what Bush has done for the team is just wrong IMHO. Plus I'm not even sure how the carries were split on both those teams, etc. One guy plays with glass Fred Taylor. I just don't think people can accurately say he didn't do anything when I sat in the airport watching the Giants game and watched him grind out yards between the tackles and bounce carries, etc. again, he wasn't my draft choice either but I'm not thinking he is a third rate back.

You live by brees & you die by brees, he's killed them twice on critical plays. Nothing wrong with that, the guy had a great regular season. I was rooting for Chicago, i want to see lovie in the big boy.

I don't think anyone is saying MJD isn't any good but to take away what Bush has done for the team is just wrong IMHO. Plus I'm not even sure how the carries were split on both those teams, etc. One guy plays with glass Fred Taylor. I just don't think people can accurately say he didn't do anything when I sat in the airport watching the Giants game and watched him grind out yards between the tackles and bounce carries, etc.

Wasn't he dinged up during that Giants game when he had most of the carries? I seem to recall that he was questionable for the next week.

I think the Bears are going to be unstoppable at this point....I feel for the Saints, but i had a feeling they were going to have a hard time at Soldier field...I still had to stand by my original prediction the Bears and Pats for the Superbowl...

is the NFL just not good nowadays.....how can a team with a QB this bad get to the superbowl?????

It's a rare thing that requires an all time great defense... a la TB and B-more... to get to and/or win a SB without an excellent QB. Rex does throw a nice deep ball, which is just enough to keep him on the field. Having an excellnt tight end helps too, and Des Clark has been that this year (without acclaim).

I honestly don't know the answer to this question: who had a better qb passer rating this year - Carr or VY?

Lame.....

Passer rating are different from rushing stats, not all stats lie. Yall keep talking about big game changing plays

MJD

212 touches

12 20+ yard gains........1 40+ yard gain

"GOD"

243 touches, 30 more than MJD

5 20+ yard gains..............2 40+ yard gains.

Where the hell is reggie now, oh I forgot he made the one big play he'll make every couple of games and disapeared.

Mario = a average DE.......our D isn't as good as the bears, AND almost every superbowl champion has had a great QB running their offense....so no I still don't understand.

Yeah, Trent Dilfer, Ben Roethlisberger, Doug Williams... all great QB's.

You're just a hater. Don't New Orleans and Tennessee have message boards? All you do is rag Houston... why do you waste your (and our) time here?

please folks......balance wins superbowls, not defense alone.
The best defenses of the past few years, Ravens, Bucs, maybe Bears, have at least gotten to the Super Bowl. I'm just saying.

Oh, and calling Mario average is a bit premature. He just finished his rookie year.

please folks......balance wins superbowls, not defense alone.

I agree.. Bears have a great defense but I think they are going to the superbowl cause the NFC is weak and they had Home field advantage. And also, most teams who have a great defense and an average offense usually just win the Super Bowl once. But the great teams, the great dynasties have had a great defense and a very good offense.

Back