Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

NFC Championship * Saints @ Bears

Imagine all the dump off he would get here........

I still am glad we didn't take him however, because I think he is a reciever, I don't like the way he runs.

I'm more upset for passing on Young.

Young>Bush+Mario

And that ladies and gentlemen is why Bush > Mario...he's going to make that big play sooner or later.

I won't get into the draft analysis but that is exactly why I'm not sure why people get mad at the Bush talk. That is what a guy used properly can do to defenses. Now they will always be looking for him.

from VY's strap to RB's. Did it hurt when you swung over?

edit- okay, when SOME of you swung over?

That was a beastly play... I'm not sure Bush's the ultimate tonic for a bad team that needs a running back and has a horrible D (us)... but he certainly is great for New Orleans.

That was a beastly play... I'm not sure Bush's the ultimate tonic for a bad team that needs a running back and has a horrible D (us)... but he certainly is great for New Orleans.

The Saints had a good running back and a bad defense last year...and they were still smart enough to draft him.

from VY's strap to RB's. Did it hurt when you swung over

what?....I still say "take Vince" in my sleep....BUT I think we all can agree (at least those of us who know football) Bush > Mario.

Grossman is a joke....here comes another punt....

Yes, this is the worst QB play I've seen in a while. He's not stepping into throws, afraid to make tough throws, mentally not there, only looking for the deep ball over the middle, can't improvise anything. He is worse than Dilfer, and the AFC is winning the Super Bowl. He won't be back next year. They should bring in Griese right now.

Comparing mathis to reggie... Typical....

Why Mathis doesn't make game changing plays.........hows it Typical, maybe its typical, because it makes sense.

Both have speed, Both poke their heads every once in a while. Bush makes big plays every once in a while, so does Mathis.

Bush isn't even the third best player at his own position in his own draft, he isn't even the best RB on his team, yet people want to elect him in the HOF...........Typical

Why Mathis doesn't make game changing plays.........hows it Typical, maybe its typical, because it makes sense.

Both have speed, Both poke their heads every once in a while. Bush makes big plays every once in a while, so does Mathis.

Bush isn't even the third best player at his own position in his own draft, he isn't even the best RB on his team, yet people want to elect him in the HOF...........Typical

It's such a ridiculous argument that i'm not even gonna touch it.. Keep convincing yourself that Bush is overrated. Almost every expert agrees that he's gonna be a great player but you know more than them. Your the the real expert here..

Back