Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 10/8. 7:20. CBS/NFLN. **Official ALDS Gameday Thread**

Whalefork is the epitome of wasted money, that guy is STEALING his money..

Truth is i never expected a pass rush from wilfork. Just stop the run between the guards. We cant do that either.

So you're in favor of the endless stream of bullshit missiles thrown behind their intended target? Gotta face it doc, neither one of them belongs in there. We could go sign Jeff Garcia and get better QB play than we have right now.
Mallet was 7 for 10 and if Foster didn't overtly drop that pass, it would have been a TD.

This loss pisses me off.

But the Colts...as usual...benefit from big calls. The INT they took away on Defensive holding...their defender did the same thing when Hoyer overthrew Hopkins, grabbed him and let go right in the middle of the field. Nothing.

Watt was held at least 3 times, 0 calls.

We suck, no doubt about that but they seemed to benefit from a lot of calls as usual against us.

I'm going
Mallet played good.

So did Hoyer... Until he didn't. Look, this is a "Which turd smells better?" Contest in my eyes. I don't care for either aroma.

Sure, they have moments. Each has looked good in relief but each has also been a train wreck at times too. Hoyer is a ******* idiot and Mallett looks like his head is a bag of cats fighting the moment something goes wrong. I don't want either one. I've seen enough.

I just cant get over the fact that we cant beat a struggling division opponent at home who has a **** defense and is starting a 40 year old irrelevant QB who is under the weather. This game was set up for us to win and we cant even take it. There is something seriously wrong at all levels with this team.

No biggie. We've been through this before. Give it another year or two of complete failure, and we'll get another head coach who won't do anything. :)

I'm going

So did Hoyer... Until he didn't. Look, this is a "Which turd smells better?" Contest in my eyes. I don't care for either aroma.

Sure, they have moments. Each has looked good in relief but each has also been a train wreck at times too. Hoyer is a ******* idiot and Mallett looks like his head is a bag of cats fighting the moment something goes wrong. I don't want either one. I've seen enough.
Yeah gotta have a consistent 4 qtrs from a starting qb

This loss pisses me off.

But the Colts...as usual...benefit from big calls. The INT they took away on Defensive holding...their defender did the same thing when Hoyer overthrew Hopkins, grabbed him and let go right in the middle of the field. Nothing.

Watt was held at least 3 times, 0 calls.

We suck, no doubt about that but they seemed to benefit from a lot of calls as usual against us.
This loss had nothing to do with the refs. We can't play defense with 6 1st round draft picks and no QB.

This team is just not watchable. The product is atrocious.

I'm kinda hoping this is some kind of conspiracy that the whole FO is in on so they can draft whom they think is the next Brady. A guy can hope!

He looked good when he was in. It's was stupid penalties and a dropped pass turned into an int that killed his drives.

Hoyer looked better until the one ridiculous throw. Herv just said it best. This isnt a competition for who looks good, it's a test of which turd smells least.

Flush man. Bleach. Cut bait. Go. Call FEMA this is a disaster.

This loss had nothing to do with the refs. We can't play defense with 6 1st round draft picks and no QB.

This team is just not watchable. The product is atrocious.

yeah, I said we suck.

Doesn't excuse the refs though for being pretty one sided tonight.

We stink and the season is over again before it even started. Man, I get absolutely nothing for those damn tickets I buy every year and once they rip you off for those BS preseason full charge exhibition games they don't even make an effort to win the real games. It doesn't get any easier to swallow with each passing losing year. The owner is going to have to pass the control to somebody with a football brain or it will never change.

dHoshAJ.gif

train-crash-gif.gif

Not a fan of either QB, but benching Mallett after he got speared was some bush league ****. So was benching Hoyer after one game
If Tom Savage had not gotten hurt, Bill O'Brien might have played him already. LOL. Bottom line, I'm not sure any of the three quarterbacks are the long-term answer. We could allow Hoyer, Mallett and Savage to all leave after this season and I wouldn't be terribly upset. Draft three new quarterbacks in the first, second and third round if we have to!!!!!

We stink and the season is over again before it even started. Man, I get absolutely nothing for those damn tickets I buy every year and once they rip you off for those BS preseason full charge exhibition games they don't even make an effort to win the real games. It doesn't get any easier to swallow with each passing losing year. The owner is going to have to pass the control to somebody with a football brain or it will never change.
The main problem is the coffers are empty with Rick Smith's wonderful drafts. Trade up for a NT that we cut, waste a comp pick for a DE that gets cut, waste another pick to trade up for a MLB this year. How many wasted picks on 3 players? 5? 6?

This is a 1-15 team. They are awful. I am not even saying that to be mean. Our expansion team is better than this team.

We will, once again, for the 4th time in 14 years, have the #1 pick. The Raiders aren't even this bad.

Maybe, maybe, just this time we will pick a QB.......

The main problem is the coffers are empty with Rick Smith's wonderful drafts. Trade up for a NT that we cut, waste a comp pick for a DE that gets cut, waste another pick to trade up for a MLB this year. How many wasted picks on 3 players? 5? 6?
Too many to count. Especially if you look at all of his second, third and fourth-round picks. Rick Smith has killed us with those picks in too many drafts.

Not a fan of either QB, but benching Mallett after he got speared was some bush league ****. So was benching Hoyer after one game

I have a feeling it wasn't Bill who wanted to pull Hoyer and was told to after 3 quarters . I think that poisoned the well because nothing on this team is functioning well right now , it's really pathetic .

Mallett took himself out and ran off the field. Now THEY kept him out at least for a couple of plays but he LEFT. Tells you about his fire to compete knowing he might not get back on the field. And he took off like a baby at halftime. He sold me in this game. Id rather see hoyable from here on out.

At this point I don't care who starts anymore. Just stick with a guy. I preferred Mallett coming out of camp to see what we had, but had no problem with Hoyer getting the nod because at least OB was committed to him.......then he benched him 3 quarters into the season and promoted the other guy. Then he benched that guy 3 games later for the other guy. Then he did it again. It's a train wreck.

David carr was still their even after Bridgewater got taken in the 2nd. But we picked a damn OL that can't stay healthy to protect a worthless quarterback that got cut from the Browns

Mallett took himself out and ran off the field. Now THEY kept him out at least for a couple of plays but he LEFT. Tells you about his fire to compete knowing he might not get back on the field. And he took off like a baby at halftime. He sold me in this game. Id rather see hoyable from here on out.
Dude couldn't breathe? Don't know what to tell you there.

Back