Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 10/8. 7:20. CBS/NFLN. **Official ALDS Gameday Thread**

ha ha ha, we are so bad I just have to shake my head and laugh. Why even make that
play? Just get the damned first down!

Stupidity must be contagious. I'm glad there is no game Sunday I need a break from these chumps.

Worst play I've seen as a Texans fan. Seriously!?!? Bullet over a receivers head and over the sideline.

I'm with Deion, full time wildcat for the rest of the season.

Great coaching job to waste 25 seconds while Indy was on their heels and give them the 2 Minute Warning to regroup and get a blitz package together.

That is why Hoyer shouldn't have been in there instead of Mallet................stupid throw...........and a floater at that.........I guess that's what you call "soft touch.":chef:

Just think, we did this to ourselves. Our team was WAY better last year,
and we made wholesale pointless changes -- and now we are here..

Take the sack Hoyer. Try to scramble. Or actually throw it out of bounds toward a receiver. Or lob it towards Hopkins.

Don't ******* throw the ball up in the middle of the field.

Hahhhaaa

Lmfao...the one time he gets pressure he just lobs it up in the middle of the field???

He's dumb.
Exactly- who does that? Throw it away- take a sack but don't just lob it up to the other team. Fuk. This season is over. Number one pick in the draft watch- starts now. God knows clowney was a waste of a num 1 pick.

F you Luck, AJ, Pagano, you couldn't event beat the Texans sorry ass with out a ton of help from the refs.

That is why Hoyer shouldn't have been in there instead of Mallet................stupid throw...........and a floater at that.........I guess that's what you call "soft touch.":chef:

So you're in favor of the endless stream of bullshit missiles thrown behind their intended target? Gotta face it doc, neither one of them belongs in there. We could go sign Jeff Garcia and get better QB play than we have right now.

season over. Only 10 more weeks of this crap. RAC is a worse DC than Richard Smith and Frank Bush. Thank God for the Rockets and Astros.

Just think, we did this to ourselves. Our team was WAY better last year,
and we made wholesale pointless changes -- and now we are here..
Agreed. We also draft Kevin Johnson in the first round but bench him as a talented rookie? He should be out there starting, taking every defensive snap and covering T.Y. Hilton. That's why we drafted him.

But we re-sign an aging Johnathan Joseph to big money and sadly, Kareem Jackson has regressed and is getting burned quite a bit. He's starting to play as bad as he did as a rookie. Well not that bad but getting burned a lot nonetheless. He gave up a ton of separation against the Falcons the last game. He's giving up too many catches.

Only fitting the game ends on a T.Y. Hilton deep catch with Kareem sucking wind behind him. Trying to play catch up and not in position to knock the ball away like Kevin Johnson likely could have done.

How good is Kevin Johnson? I saw him locking down Julio Jones one on one quite a bit last game. He got to play more in that game because Joseph was banged up.

It's time to play Kevin Johnson, all the time, against the other team's best wide receiver.

Can we please fire the dumass blowhard butt-chin we have for a coach?
I can't handle another year of this guy.

Gary got 6, I might be suicidal if BoB gets 6.

He is clearly not NFL coaching material, and his staff isn't either.

Back