Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

408399_4110291929505_1239433615_n.jpg

man i dvred the game havent watched it yet but WTF happend in the 4th qtr i thought we had the ball at denvers 30 with like 10mins on the clock and we didnt even get a FG outta it

i was watching at work came back and they scored two TD's in like 8 mins what happend to our D there ????

man i dvred the game havent watched it yet but WTF happend in the 4th qtr i thought we had the ball at denvers 30 with like 10mins on the clock and we didnt even get a FG outta it

i was watching at work came back and they scored two TD's in like 8 mins what happend to our D there ????

Ben Tate fumbled and our D temporarily crumbled. The fumble recovery gave Denver new life.

We were at the 50, not 30. But Tate fumbled on 1st down. Then it took two plays for Denver to score as Old Man Stokley just ran right past McCain.

A quick 3 & out only ate a minute of clock.

Denver then scored another TD. A couple of assists by the refs on this drive to help them out.

That's football. A couple of mistakes, a couple of missed assignments, a couple of turnovers, and the score can turn around in a heartbeat.

That's why Kubiak hates turnovers so much and why he goes conservative.

after watching this game its pretty clear what denver's problem is, & its got little to do with manning's arm strength.

Back