Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

I want to be OK with all this, I really do. But the dominance we displayed on so many plays, consistently, gets lost in the go-into-a-shell persona we have been too easy to fall into.

Yeah, yeah...other teams do it too. But we are supposed to be SB favorites this year, and we have to close out teams early and establish an identity of that.

DBs need jugs machine work BADLY. Have to secure those in-the-hands interceptions. Period.

Stupid penalty gave them an extra TD. Held Peyton's offense to three FGs and one TD. I'll take it.

Now work on actually picking the ball off, DBs

Whew that was a good test alright. Proud of the team pulling out the win. The Texans of old would have folded.

For people who care about the national media....be prepared for the headline to go from how we dominated the Broncos to how they ALMOST won again and everyone swing from Denver's jocks more if the Texans finish this with a win as they should...I'll take the win thank you and screw the media...

CBS when they cut to the Steelers game already mentioned how the Texans "held on".....It Has BEGUN!!! lol...facepalm

Hell yeah!!! Only unbeaten team in the AFC!!!!! Screw you Peyton!

Horrible PI call that had no business being called. Sorry but that could have cost us the game.

Glad it didn't, just happy with another W. I don't care how they come.

For people who care about the national media....be prepared for the headline to go from how we dominated the Broncos to how they ALMOST won again and everyone swing from Denver's jocks more if the Texans finish this with a win as they should...I'll take the win thank you and screw the media...

CBS when they cut to the Steelers game already mentioned how the Texans "held on".....It Has BEGUN!!! lol...facepalm

Well it's true we had a huge lead and almost let it slip away.

Horrible PI call that had no business being called. Sorry but that could have cost us the game.

Glad it didn't, just happy with another W. I don't care how they come.

Seriously I'm still pissed off. Kareem was playing the ball the entire time and the receiver bumps into him and he gets called for PI.

That was a gut check game if ever there was one.

And we made it through.

So now roll call...just to make sure no one had a heart attack...

If I was 20-30 yrs older I think I might have had one. Holy crap that game made me a nervous wreck.

I don't mind the headline. Gary needs to get on the offense for giving up turnovers and the d for blowing coverage on that quick td after the Tate fumble. Get their head straight before facing Tennessee.

Just finished watching the game. DVR.

Good win. I was on the edge of my seat to the end.

I won't question Schaub again. Took some good hits, threw some deep balls. (Still not a play maker) but better, much better, than "good enough"

Refs tried as much as they can to let Peyton win that game.

Do you honestly think that the "refs" wanted to see one player win the game so much that they are willing to make bogus calls...for that reason?

Come on man.

Seriously I'm still pissed off. Kareem was playing the ball the entire time and the receiver bumps into him and he gets called for PI.

yeah I'm still angry about it even though we won because it basically put them back in the game.

While they did score their points they did not come easy and without that I would have liked our chances to get off the field.

We really need the old refs back, although there has been phantom PI calls against us while playing Manning even with those guys.

Think of the butt hurt Cowtrick fans on how they struggled against Tampa at home and we went on the road and beat media darling Denver! I would have been in rare/playoff form if I was at the bar today.

Think of the butt hurt Cowtrick fans on how they struggled against Tampa at home and we went on the road and beat media darling Denver! I would have been in rare/playoff form if I was at the bar today.

In the game I watched, we struggled at the end.

Cowboys fans seems more happy that the Steelers and Eagles loss than being worried about the Texans.

This was a great win by the Texans today. This was a statement game and one that will be spoken of respectfully by national pundits for a long time to come.

2DF19373-1396-493C-9D63-76BF0833502E-6209-000003FD1FEB8AA7_zpsf1ca21f5.jpg

The way the game ended may actually end up being a good thing for the team. They'll be extra motivated to correct some of the mistakes they made today.

Texans proved today they are a legit contender.

This team is for real, and will be palying Atlanta in New Orleans, come February.

I almost attended this game with my wife...but we chose to stay home.

My reasoning: I cost this team wins. Last year, my first ever Texans game was versus the Raiders (at Reliant) and we lost.

I wasn't going to risk the outcome today. We declined the tickets a month ago, making sure that we did the right thing for the team. That's my contribution to today's victory. Had I attended, we would have lost.

Back