Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Houston Texans @ Denver Broncos. 3:25. 9/23. **Official GameDay Thread**

This is not your father's Peyton Manning.

This is not your father's Houston Texans.

But it apparently IS your father's Houston Texans trying to stop a Peyton Manning 4th quarter comeback.

Keep the first downs going, guys.

What was that stat again about us scoring in the last 2 minutes before each half? Yeah, I think it's time we score again. ;)

Denver is out of time outs i believe I heard them say. If so, a first down and the game is over.

All runs now, we get at least to 40 seconds... With no timeouts and probably a long field we should get this... Or just get a first down and show me the victory formation...

that tate fumble reminds me of the new orleans game last year when he dropped a pass with nothing but grass infront of him.. would have kept the clock moving with the first instead texaans go 3 and out and we all remember what happened after that..

difference between winning and losing..

For people who care about the national media....be prepared for the headline to go from how we dominated the Broncos to how they ALMOST won again and everyone swing from Denver's jocks more if the Texans finish this with a win as they should...I'll take the win thank you and screw the media...

that tate fumble reminds me of the new orleans game last year when he dropped a pass with nothing but grass infront of him.. would have kept the clock moving with the first instead texaans go 3 and out and we all remember what happened after that..

difference between winning and losing..

I think that was stone hands Vickers.

tumblr_m8s3g4InaM1r4qo34.gif

Back