Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game day: Jags at Texans

That's a wrap!

A long winter, and likely refried Kubiak is on the menu for next year.

Makes the off-season especially fun, doesn't it? Yeah, it doesn't.

Come on Bob, think outside the box and show us some intestinal fortitude. You can do it, Bob. Use the force within you, Bob. Let your little light shine.

2010 = :kubepalm:

2011 = :kubepalm: & possibly :wadepalm:

rinse, repeat

Del Rio slips a hand grenade into Kubiak's hand as they shake hands at midfield.

Then proceeds to stick one under his own chin before yelling "Keep chopping woo....." BLAM!

AFC South is brutal. LOL. Makes a guy do irrational things.

And so it begins. Another offseason of speculation and "what could have been" threads. Such is our life. At least we know Foster is the real deal.

Del Rio slips a hand grenade into Kubiak's hand as they shake hands at midfield.

Then proceeds to stick one under his chin, as well.

AFC South is brutal. LOL. Makes a guy do irrational things.

Dude this is the funniest **** I've heard in a while LMAO:bravo:

That's a wrap!

A long winter, and likely refried Kubiak is on the menu for next year.

Makes the off-season especially fun, doesn't it? Yeah, it doesn't.

Come on Bob, think outside the box and show us some intestinal fortitude. You can do it, Bob. Use the force within you, Bob. Let your little light shine.

2010 = :kubepalm:

2011 = :kubepalm: & possibly :wadepalm:

Must spread rep dammit
Too funny

Hey we won our last game so Kubiak must be worth another season, right?:kubepalm:

This feels eerily familiar.

As if I have been here before.

I mean, doesn't it seem odd that every last game ends up being the same result? Must be a coincidence or something [/quote]

You put your little hand in mine,....

Better put your booties on today! It's gonna' be cold outside!

(Rolls over and smashes the alarm clock)

-- Groundhog Day

Did anyone see Uncle Bob on the field at the end of the game?

Probably doesn't want to have to run the risk of answering questions from on-field reporters.

Just a hunch.

I bet he was immediately put in his under-the-chair-escape-tube (wrapped firmly in his Kubiak snuggie) and swooshed off to his mansion like Batman.

Didnt catch the whole thing and couldnt make out on some of the questions but post-game presser.

Many said a trainwreck season.

Tough season. Not sure about trainwreck. Lost a lot of tough games. Lost tough football games. Told yous many times that winning 7-8 or 10-11 is winning close games. We didnt do that. Disappointing. Our guys played hard and worked hard though.

In hindsight, was corner what went wrong on D?

Combo of things. Thats a factor. We talked about that all year long. Decision we made. Part of this league. Gotta battle through things.

Do you think team did enough to tell the fans will be better next year?

They went through part of the NFL. Over 4 year period and 6 game period, it was a gradual climb then hit a wall during a 9 week period that went backwards. Have to battle back. Time will tell.

What did you tell them?

Proud of their effort. We found a way to win. Guys were missing. We always kept playing hard. WE're better people of what we went through these last few months. We'll be better because of it.

[Some about Bob or the players saying something to him]?

We're talked out. Had a good talk last night. Everyone is talked out. No one quit working though.

What changes were made?

Not sure changes were made. Were down another player. Made some big plays and stops. D shut them out.

Last year, said you got improve running game or red zone O, what do you say now?

Tough to talk about now. We got problems on D. Also on ST. Struggled all year on D. Tough on Joe. Those are glaring things. Always something but those are glaring needs.

What about Arian?

He is tremendous. Tells me this game is fair. He wasnt drafted but the game is fair. If you do it right, it will let you play. So proud of him.

You want to resign him?( OD)

You bet.

Talk to Bob yet?

Had talks with him this week. I said let me enjoy this week but we'll talk tomorrow. He's been fair to me.

Feeling pressure?

Pressure is part of the business. Part of the game. Do you feel it? Of course. Part of my life for 20 something years. I enjoy it.

You worried?

What do you mean?

Talking to Bob.

I need some sleep. I'll go home and sleep. Hopefully about 8 hours, havent had that in awhile, and then wake up and talk to him.

Glad the season is over?

Hell no. Had a good football team. Didnt win the close games.

Not a player that changes the whole team. About the whole team going back to those spots and making those differences.

The Texans could lose 8 of the last 9 as long as they win the last one. Bob will think they are on the right track and have turned the corner. What a moron.

Didnt catch the whole thing and couldnt make out on some of the questions but post-game presser.

You want to resign him?( OD)

You bet.

Talk to Bob yet?

Had talks with him this week. I said let me enjoy this week but we'll talk tomorrow. He's been fair to me.

Feeling pressure?

Pressure is part of the business. Part of the game. Do you feel it? Of course. Part of my life for 20 something years. I enjoy it.

You worried?

What do you mean?

Talking to Bob.

]

At first I thought this said "You want to resign?" as in do you want to quit.lol

Back