Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game day: Jags at Texans

LOL! Matt Turk botches the punt.

Oh well. Mediocrity knows no bounds.

Who will compete with him in training camp? Sean Landetta?

And there is the win. It's in the bag now. There is no way even THIS defense can surrender 17 points now. The fat lady is about to sing Carmen.

LOL!!!!

Turk is relieved at that fumble!

And Del Rio is holding back the tears.

This is awesome.

The only good thing, IMO, is that we might get to see Del Rio swallow a capsule of poison as he reaches midfield: To have lost to Gary Kubiak, with the playoffs on the line, would mean death at midfield by his own hand.

Or maybe plunge a wood axe into his stomach, samurai style. Keep on choppin'! And somewhere, a field goal kicker giggled at that....

LOL.

Seriously, though. I am only living for one of our rivals to get denied a playoff spot.

i'd rather it be Indy then Jax though :mariopalm:

No, mostly because I have disdain for the British. I noticed Surreal McCoy using "flavour" too. Which explains why I can't get along with him, either.

Seriously, though: It's 3rd and 1 and we have our opponent on the ropes. It is only befitting that we call a running play that starts about 5 yards deep on 3rd and 1. That's classic Kubiak.

Anything else?

ya i struggle to get along with canadians like yourself also :rolleyes:

What is it with this running game? Is this something we are installing in the 4th qtr. for the first time? Isn't game #16 a little late for that?

What is it with this running game. Is this something we are installing in the 4th qtr. for the first time? Isn't game #16 a little late for that?

You think people protested and stayed away, to make a statement?

Just wondering. Haven't paid much attention to the stands during this game while watching it on TV.

Just a note: I'm glad this game thread wasn't filled with the hardcore soapers screaming for us to lose. This win sure feels nice, especially if Indy loses!

]You think people protested and stayed away, to make a statement?[/B]

Just wondering. Haven't paid much attention to the stands during this game while watching it on TV.

We can only hope. However, Uncle Bob will go to the counting room immediately after the game to go count his cash. Everyone knows Reliant has more cash flowing through it than the Tangiers ever did.

I dont see how Del rio survives this debacle.

I know you were missing your QB and Jones Drew but they played as if they were the 5-10 team.

Glad to see the Texans players smiling after another mediocre season is in the books. Good job guys!

I agree they overachieved but losing to the Redskins and then playing with no energy today when the playoffs are on the line?

If the coach can't get his team up for that when will he ever?

Still shouldn't fire the coach of a team that totally overachieved this year. They were playing with house money.

I dont see how Del rio survives this debacle.

I know you were missing your QB and Jones Drew but they played as if they were the 5-10 team.

One of the pregame shows said that Del Rio still had 2 years left on his contract for a total of $10 Mill. He's not going anywhere.

That's a wrap!

A long winter, and likely refried Kubiak is on the menu for next year.

Makes the off-season especially fun, doesn't it? Yeah, it doesn't.

Come on Bob, think outside the box and show us some intestinal fortitude. You can do it, Bob. Use the force within you, Bob. Let your little light shine.

2010 = :kubepalm:

2011 = :kubepalm: & possibly :wadepalm:

Back