Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game day: Jags at Texans

They're missing their starting QB and MJD. They have about 500 yds rushing on us and have virtually no passing game. I hardly call that good D. Better, in a way D, but not good. You also have to factor in that they're playing for Kubiaks job. That's like magic elixer or something.

Whatever. I'm glad they're taking advantage. Encouraging nonetheless.

Where has this 3-4 quarters of damned good offense been the last 16 weeks? DAMN this pisses me off every year.

Ok. I must have got a hold of a bad batch of Shiner Oktoberfest because I think I just saw a running play in the 4th quarter. And yes a Texans player was carrying the ball. :chili:

On the first pass of the drive he either was in zone or blew the coverage. Seemed strange. Playing well though.

I didn't say he was playing perfectly, he gave up a TD earlier in the game, but it seems like he is making all the plays for the defense right now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

14 minutes to go.

LOL.

I have a sinking feeling that this ends with Del Rio raising a fist in the air and laughing all the way home to Florida.

Because our defense is garbage and the Jags know they gotta' win today.

Us? Well, time will go by during this game and we'll take our seat on the short bus when the ball bounces the Jags' way a few times.

Watch and see.

good call

We're not giving up with out that most passing yards given up all time record!!!!

We will not be denied!!!!

Thorn you should have been eating pizza all season!! You're the reason our defense is so bad!!! :kubepalm: :truck:

Damn. The Texans can look so good at times........

When other teams' wheels fall off.

That's it, man. We look good when other teams choke. If they hold their own, we can't beat them.

Our success, more often than not, is based solely upon our opponent screwing up and getting away from the game plan.

See that BIG PASS PLAY right there by the Jags? Yeah, that--my friend--is the game plan to use vs. the Texans. Teams who don't pass all game long are doing themselves a huge disservice.

This is just the same old horse crap, for five years now. Nothing new going on here. Same old crap.

See that? Another great pass. Had they done this earlier, it's a tight game and they have a chance to beat us. But now we're up too much for it to matter.

Yay! Looks like a W finally albeit against a depleted and craptastic Jags team....sorry to be a downer.

I always root for a win but unfortunately this will probably cement the genius McNair keeping Kubes. :kubepalm:

I am genuinely glad to see the team go out on a high note though. But I have to say I have been in and out of the game. Probably the first time since the Texans started where my apathy level is just so high that it's hard to watch this game even though we are winning.

Anyway congrats to the Texans for winning, but seriously Bob....cut the cord on this ****.

:truck:

I don't know whether to kiss or kick the Jags OC for deciding to run the ball all game. Our D is such a joke.

Thorn you should have been eating pizza all season!! You're the reason our defense is so bad!!! :kubepalm: :truck:

I'll accept the blame. And speaking of pizza, I thought I'd give the New York pizzera a chance, but they wanted $20 for one large pizza, so I walked out and got one of Pizza Hut for half that. LOL

The only good thing, IMO, is that we might get to see Del Rio swallow a capsule of poison as he reaches midfield: To have lost to Gary Kubiak, with the playoffs on the line, would mean death at midfield by his own hand.

Or maybe plunge a wood axe into his stomach, samurai style. Keep on choppin'! And somewhere, a field goal kicker giggled at that....

LOL.

Seriously, though. I am only living for one of our rivals to get denied a playoff spot.

You are clueless.

That doesn't compare to the down and distance situation you're trying to refer to.

Seriously, you are just trolling right now. Everyone sees it.

why? cos im calling out all the retarded negative posts when a single play (one of the first of the game offensively) doesnt work on offence?

Not surprising...we usually win the last game of the season. This just further proves that we've got a lot of talent on this team and Kubiak cant take them to the playoffs...but what do i know, 5 years isnt enough apparently.

why? cos im calling out all the retarded negative posts when a single play (one of the first of the game offensively) doesnt work on offence?

No, mostly because I have disdain for the British. I noticed Surreal McCoy using "flavour" too. Which explains why I can't get along with him, either.

Seriously, though: It's 3rd and 1 and we have our opponent on the ropes. It is only befitting that we call a running play that starts about 5 yards deep on 3rd and 1. That's classic Kubiak.

Anything else?

Back