Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game Day: Colts at Texans

the wonger need food said:
Another offensive implosion.

I can't take it anymore do you have atleast 1 positive thing ot say? You stay quiet the entire game until something bad happens.

We desperately need a stop. We need a pick or a fumble. Somehow the defense has to take this game in thier hands and get the ball. Another Colts TD really starts to bury the Texans at this point.

That will do. Now the offense is up. We need 7 and they have to suck it up and go get it. Why do you guys think Wells was in there running on that last series at the end? I was trying to figure out why that wasn't Davis. I hope he hasn't dinged something up again.

HE'S RUMBLIN! HE'S TUMBLIN! HE'S BUMBLIN!

I love it when the big guys get the ball and try to run with it. Always good fun and I always think of Chris Berman.

Does Palmer not understand that the tone of the game has changed? The Colts aren't going to let Davis go buck wild on them in the 4th

This is insane. That sack was a direct result of that stupid run on first down. This is inflexibility and an inability to understand that the game has changed. Dammit I'm angry now.

Hervoyel said:
Does Palmer not understand that the tone of the game has changed? The Colts aren't going to let Davis go buck wild on them in the 4th
It works better than Sacks and INT's.

Now I'm not so excited. Is Palmer unable to to change his plays to match teh flow of the game and what the opposing D is giving him?

We're getting into 3rd and long situations at the worst possible time. Yes, there's a point where you coach smart and stay with your gameplan. Great, Fine, you did that Palmer you friggin monkey! Now adapt!

Hervoyel said:
This is insane. That sack was a direct result of that stupid run on first down. This is inflexibility and an inability to understand that the game has changed. Dammit I'm angry now.

No.... Carr had some time! He has to know he needed to do a 3 or 5 step drop. That was ALL Carr. The O-Line cannot protect forever. Yes, they need to do a better job, but that was ALL Carr!

Hervoyel said:
We're getting into 3rd and long situations at the worst possible time. Yes, there's a point where you coach smart and stay with your gameplan. Great, Fine, you did that Palmer you friggin monkey! Now adapt!
It was 3rd and 2.

Back