Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 16 Thread: Browns @ Texans

The haters sure like seeing Carr getting sacked. You haters are an insipid bunch.

Also, I'll bet Kubiak has nothing to do with the play calling.

H8 on!

One thing's for sure, Vonta Leach is going to be great next year....and Cook will be....what?....on the practice team?

I don't think it's an either/or for Dayne and Taylor next year. Play em both. I'd use the draft picks on other positions

pretty stupid...why throw the ball? he was better off taking the sack as opposed to potentially throwing a pick or an incompletion to stop the clock.

pretty stupid...why throw the ball? he was better off taking the sack as opposed to potentially throwing a pick or an incompletion to stop the clock.

That looked like a called run by the QB. I don't think he was going to look to throw the ball. The Browns were just in position. That's just a case of Kubiak calling a play that didn't work.

The whole drive we try and run out the clock and then we've got to do that??? Didn't they learn from the Buffalo game??? Just keep running!!!

Before the game's over, I just want to say that I've enjoyed posting with all of you during the games this season.

I hope everybody has a safe and happy New Year. :)

Mario is limping because of that foot, and still making plays. That Sam Bowie comparison garbage really ticks me off. This guy is going to be a beast.

Back