Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Game 16 Thread: Browns @ Texans

OzzO

.. and then?
Defintely we do. While not quite the smackdown, the Texans decide to make this a great start to an optimistic offseason and the home crowd is in great LOUD form. Texans win 24-13.

..... I hope. I know I'll be there to lose my voice one more time before the offseason.
:redtowel:

TexanFan881

All Pro
Let's face it, this is a HUGE game.

We win this one, we win two straight games in a row for the first time in almost two years, and man is the future is looking up. I'd be thinking we are actually looking like a managable football team. :thumbup

We lose this one, we lose a game we should've won, and the future is not looking as good as it would. Instead of going into the offseason going "Man, we really stepped it up at the end of last year" we'll be going "We can't even play football." I mean, look at the difference between the threads after the Patriots game and the Colts game. This game will not only make how we think for a week though - it's going to be the whole offseason. :thumbdown

So yes, please, let's go win this one :redtowel:

GuerillaBlack

Hall of Fame
I can even imagine going into this offseason with a loss to the Browns. In '04 I was alright because we had won seven games. In '05 I was alright because I had wanted Reggie Bush or Vince Young at the time. Now, I am sure Gaines Adams or Alan Branch will be there when we win this game, so I want us to win it.

mexican_texan

Furry Tractors
Ken Dorsey. David Carr. A battle for the ages. Who will win Andre? Will he stay with Dave or ignite an old flame? Tune in tommorow at noon to find out. A special appearance by Kellen, Andre's old running mate may occur.

Roughnecks

Waterboy
Unfortunely I get to go to one game a year because I moved from Houston to Beaumont and it so happens this is the one. I have gone to one a year with the exception of last year (surgery) and they have one every time even the preseason game in New Orleans. I'm not saying that I am a good luck charm but it is nice to see them win every time I have gone. Now my son is old enough to go so it will be the family with me maybe this will convence the wife we need season tickets it worked with the Stros.

GuerillaBlack

Hall of Fame
Unfortunely I get to go to one game a year because I moved from Houston to Beaumont and it so happens this is the one. I have gone to one a year with the exception of last year (surgery) and they have one every time even the preseason game in New Orleans. I'm not saying that I am a good luck charm but it is nice to see them win every time I have gone. Now my son is old enough to go so it will be the family with me maybe this will convence the wife we need season tickets it worked with the Stros.
I heard gas is a killer.

kiwitexansfan

Hall of Fame
We lose this one, we lose a game we should've won, and the future is not looking as good as it would. Instead of going into the offseason going "Man, we really stepped it up at the end of last year" we'll be going "We can't even play football." I mean, look at the difference between the threads after the Patriots game and the Colts game. This game will not only make how we think for a week though - it's going to be the whole offseason. :thumbdown

So yes, please, let's go win this one :redtowel:
I second this sentiment, win one for my sanity in the off season.

mancunian

Old Timer
Happy New Year guys'n'gals. Let us pray that we can end the season on a winning note.

Wont be hear for all the game as I'm off out.....well its nearly 6pm here.....:party:

big sarge

Waterboy
This seems like deja vue all over again. Were we not in this situation a couple of years ago? Trying to end the season on a high note against Cleveland??? Hopefully we can learn from that experience and beat the Browns like they owe us money.......Good Luck Texans!!!!!:aikido:

mancunian

Old Timer
This seems like deja vue all over again. Were we not in this situation a couple of years ago? Trying to end the season on a high note against Cleveland??? Hopefully we can learn from that experience and beat the Browns like they owe us money.......Good Luck Texans!!!!!:aikido:

yeah and we lost :crying: and Carr got sacked 6 times. No change there then:stirpot: