Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Game 11 Thread: Texans @ Jets

Just BRUTAL. Without Demeco no team would ever need to go to 3rd down to make a first. Not that Demeco being there makes this team any good in 3rd and any distance to go situation. And how about that sexy running game? Does the game plan ever call for going North/South instead of East/West? PATHETIC on all three sides of the ball.

8:00 minutes to go and Carr is trottingback on the field for another three dazzling dumpoffs. :( :( :(

If I hear them play Won't Get Fooled Again at Reliant I'm leaving the stadium and not going back the rest of the year. The only ones that are getting fooled are those of us that pay each Feb. for another year of semi-pro football in Houston. Maybe with a top 4 draft pick the Texans will take a quality QB or RB. (but I bet it's a D-Lineman)

Is it Sunday yet? Unfortunately it is.

610 is noting we should be running a "2 minute offense" - no time to huddle up now....

ha.

last week i may have said adrian peterson, but i may say draft brady quinn. i havent been pleased with lundy, but i think that the running game would be better if we could stretch the field and loosen up the defense. carr keeps everything in the middle of the field and in front of the defense, so defenses can get away with playing 8 guys in the box on just about every play.

Are you kidding me. No one ever plays 8 in the box agianst us. Are you watching the game?

I really don't think thats true. I like David as a person, he has all the skills, he came to a team that let him be sacked for a NFL record and a Head Coach that flat out sucked.

Name me one QB that succeded on a expansion franchise.......you cant. Plunkit sucked on a bad team.......Young was beat into the dirt only to become a great QB somewhere else

Carr needs to move on......go elsewhere

If anything the Houston Texans have taught GMs everywhere, when building a team, especially a expansion franchise..........build offensive line, build Dline, take a Vet QB to have his head beat in the dirt until your ready, that should of been the 5 year plan.

Luckily we are building a offensive line....luckily we're building a Dline....luckily allowing a vet QB having his head beat (Carr), in the dirt and taking the brunt until our QB arrives, scratch the first 5 years we start from now.

my dad has plenty of hankies. ill take one and fed-ex it to the stadium and to kubiaks pocket, so when he is ready to give up, which is now, then he can just let it fly.

I think kubiak has carr on his fantasy team, thats the only reason i can see for keeping him in.....get some trash td's at the end of a trash game

Yes td to Andre , he's on my fantasy team..............how pathetic of me, but hey i got to take what i can when i can.,

Its amazing what happens to the play calling when it becomes garbage time. I have a real problem with the offensive play callin, it can be done why wait so long?

Back