Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Eagles Fan Thread

823168710_l.gif

:bguitar: :bguitar:

veazeyt said:
Bunkley's hands are cut off and half of his head is missing. On top of that, he is floating around in space. IMO, his future does not look so bright here.

I had to edit around other players and helmets...

flylikeaneagle said:
Does not matter. Most Superbowl teams only win a couple or less preseason games. Preseason should only measure the guys who are competing for a position on the roster. That is why they have preseason. NFL teams have to cut their rosters down and preseason is the best way to see who they keep and who they cut. The game is a lot different when regular season starts.

Yes, the Steelers were 3-1 in the preseason in 2005 and the Seachickens were 2-2. In 2004, the Eagles were 1-3 in the Preseason and so were the Pats.
Only one team in the hisotry of the NFL has won the Superbowl after a winnless preaseason...maybe its not so meaningless. It shows how much depth you ussually have, teams get injuries, depth is important, see how that corrolates with success?

bigtex77 said:
This is one of the funniest posts i've ever read!! 3 wins? Hilarious.
So you must be one of those "realistic" fans that said the Texans will, at least, go 8-8 and fight for a playoff spot?

:party:

veazeyt said:
Bunkley's hands are cut off and half of his head is missing. On top of that, he is floating around in space. IMO, his future does not look so bright here.

well NASA is right down the road and maybe we can give him some help to reach the stars :D

Seriously now..

I think it will be a good game. Eagles secondary being healthy will be tough along with their front 4.. will be a good test for our offense

for us.. the advantage is that, how many wrinkles will Kubiak have different than the Bronco's system.. That should be an advantage w/ no game film to really study on us.

disadavantage..will our offense/defense gel? lots of new schemes

secondary is our disadvantage right now.offensively..how will the OL hold up (I am suprised they named Lundi the starter, I wasn't impressed w/his blitz blocking) but I am not a coach..Eagles are going to come after us.. and hopefully without Capers we use our TE's (can't believe I said TE and use in the same sentence) and hit screens and draws to slow down Kearse and crew..

with our homefield advantage and excitement along with new blood, I expect a close and exciting game.. give me texans 20-17 :bananasplit:

Green Bird said:
... that didn't address any of their needs this offseason...

The rest of you eggles should shove this silly pecker (Green Bird) from the nest. This statement alone clearly shows that he has absolutely no idea what he's even talking about.

It really undermines the validity of any semi-intelligent takes that some of you might randomly back into when one of your flock lets himself in here and spews nonsense like this... some of you who consider yourselves the leaders of the "nest" (god, I'm sick of that little idiom...) should step up and police your own before he convinces us that your all just as clueless...

Back