Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Eagles Fan Thread

kearse will eat carr

Practice Squad
texans have no chance at beating the eagles this year...i mean come on the eagles have shut down offenses left and right.....12 series and they only have given up 3 points! 7 sacks in one game....AND AGAINST UR PATHETIC O-LINE Carr wont make it through the game :francis:

kearse will eat carr said:
texans have no chance at beating the eagles this year...i mean come on the eagles have shut down offenses left and right.....12 series and they only have given up 3 points! 7 sacks in one game....AND AGAINST UR PATHETIC O-LINE Carr wont make it through the game :francis:

We gave up 1 sack in the last two games. I know the Eagles have a better D, and I look forward to the game. Oh why do I even bother talking to someone who wont take the time to think before posting. :challenge

i mean come on

I did not realize Jimmy from South Park was an eaglets fan. I mean, come on.

I don't know if Kearse will eat Carr, but Coach Reid will be licking his chops.

:ohsnap: is that the best you can come up with?

Only one thing you said right.. you are quite 'sorry'.

eagles have no chance at beating the texans this year...i mean come on the texans have embarassed defenses left and right.....we are third in the NFL in scoring offense! we had 5 sacks in one game against KC's all-world OL....AND AGAINST UR PATHETIC O-LINE McNabb wont make it through the game :francis:

D-ReK said:
eagles have no chance at beating the texans this year...i mean come on the texans have embarassed defenses left and right.....we are third in the NFL in scoring offense! we had 5 sacks in one game against KC's all-world OL....AND AGAINST UR PATHETIC O-LINE McNabb wont make it through the game :francis:

Well I hope we give McNabb hell, but I don't want to see him hurt. I think having to deal with T.O.(last year), and the Eagles fans is enough. :cool:

he'll be a Chunky McGriddle Cake once the bull rush brings the pain. Better run out and get Branch for a Wr spot. I don't care what eagle fans says to me...he's still my buddy in hating on the cowchumps.

Our oline will hold up fine. <sippin more kool-aid>

:rofl:

Your team has a couple of posters here already who have made some decent credible posts. If they see your feeble attempt I wouldn't be suprised if they disown you as a fan....:embarrass

:coffee:

If I were you (Thank God I'm not), I'd be more concerned about our D-Line, than our O-Line. In case you missed it, we made a huge upgrade to our defense this off season, by adding Weaver, Mario, & DeMeco Ryans to our starting "D". Our #1 pick last year (TJ) has a full year of experience & has shown serious improvement in his game. Oh, & keep an eye on Kalu & Cochran, or they'll sneek up on you & put the hurt on you.

How does a nice big 'ol heaping plate full of "Pancake McNabb Ala Mode" sound to you? We'll bring the ice cream. :drool:

I can't wait to see #5 lineup for yall, but too bad i will not be able to becuase of mario.

TFL said:
I can't wait to see #5 lineup for yall, but too bad i will not be able to becuase of mario.

Well then, why don't you just fly on over to the 'Aints board & watch him get his 10 carries for 25 yards? :tease:

Hottoddie said:
Well then, why don't you just fly on over to the 'Aints board & watch him get his 10 carries for 25 yards? :tease:

I was saying that mario would be sacking McNabb (#5) not saying that i wanted Bush(#25)

You guys do realize that (the guy who posted this) is probably never coming back, and if he does its only to see how we constantly tried to insult him over the internet while he was gone.

Based on this and other recent posts from Eagles fan, I'm leaning more toward this imagery:
fat_bastard.jpg

Brandon420tx said:
You guys do realize that (the guy who posted this) is probably never coming back, and if he does its only to see how we constantly tried to insult him over the internet while he was gone.

Bingo :ok: We have a winner

I think our fist game is 'any given Sunday'.

Kaiser Toro said:
I did not realize Jimmy from South Park was an eaglets fan. I mean, come on.

I don't know if Kearse will eat Carr, but Coach Reid will be licking his chops.
...and pretzels....and cheesesteaks....and burgers....and hot dogs...and.....:stirpot:

This is going to be a long........ long season for some folk.....

Kearse, you are welcome hear anytime..... we'll do our best to help you get through your upcoming 2-14 season.... we're ole vets.

:stirpot:

I love it when they don't see ya coming!:hunter:

:hunter: Meager reception by the Iggles elsewhere. Said they will enjoy playing Appalachian St. early in the season.

flylikeaneagle said:
LMAO! You forgot Funnel Cakes.
....and peanuts...and nachos....and a salad....who am I kidding, he doesn't eat salads.

You call Akers kicking some field goals in pre-season a good game for Philly, give me a break, basically only points Philly scored against Pittsburg. Yes another eagle has fallin out of his nest tonight, you need to be more worried about Mama Mcnabb starting at RB this year, that way Donavan can hand off to her a bowl of new England Clam Chowder..... :redtowel: :redtowel:

With Buckhalter and Westbrook healthy, and the emergence of Reggie Brown, I predict the score - Eagles 28, Texans 9. I think you'll get 3 field goals out of the deal.

As you saw against the World Champs last night, we handled our business. My Eagles will be even better when the regular season starts. As I predicted, the Steelers felt our wrath last night. I predict the same for you in our season opener.

Sorry Texans fans. You will some games, but one will not be against my Eagles!!

:homer:

EaglesFanPhila said:
With Buckhalter and Westbrook healthy, and the emergence of Reggie Brown, I predict the score - Eagles 28, Texans 9. I think you'll get 3 field goals out of the deal.

As you saw against the World Champs last night, we handled our business. My Eagles will be even better when the regular season starts. As I predicted, the Steelers felt our wrath last night. I predict the same for you in our season opener.

Just hope ya'll are ready when it counts.

why are the fans up north so stupid and think they better then everyone, but the southern teams fans are nice and dont talk **** nearly as much?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! Silly SEagles fan, the season hasn't started yet, so please go back to your board & have more of your delusional fantasies of yet another crappy year! Oh well, we shall see! And I'm sure the Steeler players lost sleep over this one lost! I'm sure there still enjoyin' their SUPERBOWL title, in which, you guys can only dream of! HAHAHA!:tease: :shades:

Here we go again another thread on a Texans MB about how great the Eagles are and how we stink to high heaven. Look the Eagles are good not a question but lets face it :

1 it is pre season

2 the Steelers suck during the preseason they could care less

3 you all kick fieldgoals your first half so it was not as great as you and your boys will make it out to be.

So don't go planing your Superbowl trip just yet.
Like I said the Eagles are good and I have loved the way the D goes all out but I am sick of hearing how we are going to just be a scrub team for them in week one. I tell you this much this is a diffrent team from last year and we are not just some team that is going to be a easy win for everybody else get use to the fact that we are better and there is a chance that your Eagles might lose.

yeah you guys will probably win, TO is just awesome, i saw him in the super bowl a while ago. he'll anchor your wide receiver core for years to come. i wish we had talent like that guy.

Mysteryhunt said:
yeah you guys will probably win, TO is just awesome, i saw him in the super bowl a while ago. he'll anchor your wide receiver core for years to come. i wish we had talent like that guy.

HUH?

EaglesFanPhila said:

Haltbucker and Brookwest?? who are those guys lol.. I sure hope they can pass block.

EaglesFanPhila said:

This looks to be reminiscient of the Rocky flu in 1976 that was going around Philly. This time it may be a stronger with the Vince Papale Strain. This poster clearly is delirious with underdog euphoria.

dunta23 said:
why are the fans up north so stupid and think they better then everyone, but the southern teams fans are nice and dont talk **** nearly as much?
What could Texan fans possibly have to talk **** about?

phantom17 said:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA! Silly SEagles fan, the season hasn't started yet, so please go back to your board & have more of your delusional fantasies of yet another crappy year! Oh well, we shall see! And I'm sure the Steeler players lost sleep over this one lost! I'm sure there still enjoyin' their SUPERBOWL title, in which, you guys can only dream of! HAHAHA!:tease: :shades:
That enitre post was completely hypocritical

EaglesFanPhila said:
With who?and who? healthy, and the emergence of who?, I predict the score - Eagles 28, Texans 9 before you'll get 3 touchdowns out of the deal in the last quarter to win.

As you saw against the Chumps last night, we handled ourselves. My Eagles will be butter when the regular season starts. As I predicted, the Steelers felt our shame last night, playing the way we usually do. I predict the win for you in our season opener.

Sorry Texans fans. You will lose some games, but not this year and not against my Eagles!!

I had to edit your post, you made some errors. It's all better now.

bayoudreamn said:
I had to edit your post, you made some errors. It's all better now.

Eagles fans are like dogs....they're always sniffing around in someone else's yard trying to find some food they don't have to fight for.

EaglesFanPhila said:

Hello!

I see we have a fellow Eagles fan here!

I hope you understand that ROthlisberger only played a couple of series, if that many, along with their other starters. So, BRAG on, just start cleaning your mouth so you will be ready when you have to put your big foot in it!!!! Enjoy your fantasy while you can!! :brickwall :fireball: :crutch:

Back