Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Eagles Fan Thread

Texanfan4ever said:
I hope you understand that ROthlisberger only played a couple of series, if that many, along with their other starters. So, BRAG on, just start cleaning your mouth so you will be ready when you have to put your big foot in it!!!! Enjoy your fantasy while you can!! :brickwall :fireball: :crutch:

Does that really matter?

When he was in there, Darren Howard and co. cleaned house pressuring and sacking Roethlisberger almost at will.

Also, the second team defense dominated the Pittsburgh OL as well.

Did you see how efficent the Eagles offense is?

I can't wait for this game because when the Eagles lose reports of the largest mass suicide in history will be all over CNN.

:redtowel:

Rodman91 said:
What do you mean when you say "You know how it's going to be"?

When it gets closer to game time you guys will be all over the place on here, and if the iggles win, ya'll will hang around and troll for awhile and if you guys lose you won't be back here until next season.

Rodman91 said:
I know you love our passion!

No. It's your bravey.

Only the bravest of men would ever venture onto another team's message board. What courage! What Guts! Bravely fighting the battle in the dangerous trenches of an internet message board.

And besides, anyone who hates Dallas can't be too bad.

texan279 said:
When it gets closer to game time you guys will be all over the place on here, and if the iggles win, ya'll will hang around and troll for awhile and if you guys lose you won't be back here until next season.

Ding!

You are brillinat!

Tx'nFanLostInSkinCountry said:
that was to good, can't stop laughing on that one. Eagles fans go home till your ready to talk FOOTBALL not smack.

Let's face it.

Our road grading OL will manhandle "#1" pick Mario Williams like he's Mike Mamula over there.

No Chance...that's what you’ve got
Up against a machine too strong
Pretty politicians buying souls from us are PUPPETS
Who'll find their place in line

But tie a string around your finger now boy
'cause it's, it's just a matter of time
‘cause you've got...

No chance...

No chance in hell, (you’ve got)
Well it's a good thing the game will not be played in HELL!
:fans:

gwallaia said:
No. It's your bravey.

Only the bravest of men would ever venture onto another team's message board. What courage! What Guts! Bravely fighting the battle in the dangerous trenches of an internet message board.

And besides, anyone who hates Dallas can't be too bad.

I've been booted from countless Dallas boards. LOL

Rodman91 said:
Let's face it.

Our road grading OL will manhandle "#1" pick Mario Williams like he's Mike Mamula over there.

Thats more like it football talk. So your OL takes Mario, who gets Babin,Johnson,Peek,Greenwood,Ryans,Orr, and Payne? If you say Westbrook crazy hes a wideout that playes RB and I dont see him blocking anybody he normally runs out to the flats for dump passes. What most of us see on the MB is we do NOT have the same 2-14 team from last year and you guys dont know this. The season is right around the corner and we shall see. By the way good luck on your season.

Thats more like it football talk. So your OL takes Mario, who gets Babin,Johnson,Peek,Greenwood,Ryans,Orr, and Payne? If you say Westbrook crazy hes a wideout that playes RB and I dont see him blocking anybody he normally runs out to the flats for dump passes. What most of us see on the MB is we do NOT have the same 2-14 team from last year and you guys dont know this. The season is right around the corner and we shall see. By the way good luck on your season.

Westbrook is the best at what he does in the NFL. Catch passes out of the backfield.

If you have watched any Eagles games, you will see that we have our power runner back, in Correll Buckhalter. He can pick up the blocks and run it hard through the tackles.

Moats is also a very fast runner.

I knew Buckhalter would get mentioned. He did have a good game (I watched some of the Pitt. game) but was he in with 1 team or 2nd? and which Pitt. DEF. was in the game? Its pre-season and he does have a tendency to get hurt rather easy. IMO your only player that looks REALY good was Mcnabb but I still dont think he is over the T.O. thing, meaning team leader, keep in mind some player on your team sided with T.O. not Mcnabb

I knew Buckhalter would get mentioned. He did have a good game (I watched some of the Pitt. game) but was he in with 1 team or 2nd? and which Pitt. DEF. was in the game? Its pre-season and he does have a tendency to get hurt rather easy. IMO your only player that looks REALY good was Mcnabb but I still dont think he is over the T.O. thing, meaning team leader, keep in mind some player on your team sided with T.O. not Mcnabb

Buck was in with the first team and was playing against the Pittsburgh first team Defense.

He had a big gainer against Baltimore on a shovel pass, as well.

If you recall, McNabb has carried teams on his back to the brink several times.

I think he (Buckhalter) is back to his form of 2003.

EaglesFanPhila said:
With Buckhalter and Westbrook healthy, and the emergence of Reggie Brown, I predict the score - Eagles 28, Texans 9. I think you'll get 3 field goals out of the deal.

As you saw against the World Champs last night, we handled our business. My Eagles will be even better when the regular season starts. As I predicted, the Steelers felt our wrath last night. I predict the same for you in our season opener.

Sorry Texans fans. You will some games, but one will not be against my Eagles!!

:homer:

too many trolls here. i could easily go over there and make a case for why i think the texans will win, but im not the pot-stirring type.

TexanFanInCC said:
too many trolls here. i could easily go over there and make a case for why i think the texans will win, but im not the pot-stirring type.

Then make your case!

Why aren't you? BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO LEGIT CASE!

You obviously did not watch the game. Reggie Brown and Gaffney made some great plays. Buckhalter played very well and so did Garcia.

He is WAY over the Owens thing. YOu obviously do not know what kind of guy McNabb is. He shakes things off easily and he has this team together tighter than ever.

Eagles78 said:
That enitre post was completely hypocritical

What the heck do expect Seagles TROLL! This a Texans Message board, why don't you get the flock out of here & go back to your board so you can also be hypocritical there to your hearts desire!:tease: :hunter:

flylikeaneagle said:
You obviously did not watch the game. Reggie Brown and Gaffney made some great plays. Buckhalter played very well and so did Garcia.

He is WAY over the Owens thing. YOu obviously do not know what kind of guy McNabb is. He shakes things off easily and he has this team together tighter than ever.

First off read my post I said "I watched some of the game"
Second Keep putting faith in Gaffney you will learn the hard way.
Third Yes IMO Buckhalter did play well from the limited plays I saw, but what I'm questioning is he durably for intire season. Did not see Garcia so I cant say anything.
Lastly Mcnabb cant forget the T.O. season of 2005 media wont let him two weeks ago T.O. said something and Philly media ate it up, bombed Mcnabb with question after question regarding T.O. And as far as having the team tighter than ever I'll let you make the call, I just dont buy it. His leadership was questioned and some player sided with T.O. that had to affect team chemistry then and now.JMHO

Rodman91 said:
Westbrook is the best at what he does in the NFL. Catch passes out of the backfield.

If you have watched any Eagles games, you will see that we have our power runner back, in Correll Buckhalter. He can pick up the blocks and run it hard through the tackles.

Moats is also a very fast runner.

Your wrong. LT is the best out of the backfield catching passes in the NFL.

Game day comes and I will then do all the smack talking...Only what 2-3 weeks now? We will see how it goes! Mc(nabb) will get (nabbed)...Ok so I had to say a little something!:whip:

mexican_texan said:
Nope, Reggie Bush is the best recieving running back in the league. Should be a WR and would still be a high pick as a WR.

Not really.

He hasn't done anything as a pro.

I'm watching and I'm not impressed. In fact, I feel sorry for Carr. He will get sacked him 8 times against the Eagles. Denver should actually have 17 points already.

The Eagles are going to bring a nightmare to your stadium. Be ready, and be afraid. I'm predicting the score: Eagles 28, Texans 6.

That's it.

Thank you.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who knows how it will play out, I'm still amazed at the bluster of some of these Texans fans, especially after a disasterous season last year. I mean ours was bad, but we had an excuse for our general sucktitude. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong for the Eagles, yet they finished 6-10.

Texans? Well...

I will give them their due though, with Kubiak and Co, they actually look like an NFL team. It's just not going to happen. Texans open the season 0-1 on their journey to respectability.

kearse will eat carr said:
texans have no chance at beating the eagles this year...i mean come on the eagles have shut down offenses left and right.....12 series and they only have given up 3 points! 7 sacks in one game....AND AGAINST UR PATHETIC O-LINE Carr wont make it through the game :francis:

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C definition a 6-10 team fan talking smack when they lost their ONLY WR...Terrell...all they got now is Jabbar "What Ball" Gaffney...WOOO

Dawkins said:
Who knows how it will play out, I'm still amazed at the bluster of some of these Texans fans, especially after a disasterous season last year. I mean ours was bad, but we had an excuse for our general sucktitude. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong for the Eagles, yet they finished 6-10.

Texans? Well...

I will give them their due though, with Kubiak and Co, they actually look like an NFL team. It's just not going to happen. Texans open the season 0-1 on their journey to respectability.

Funny how Eagles fans have an excuse to suck in '05 and have no knowledge of the Texans plight so all you get is a "Texans? Well..." Might as well say Texans? Duh?!....

"Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong for the Eagles"

The very same can be said for the '05 Texans.

Jwwillis said:
Funny how Eagles fans have an excuse to suck in '05 and have no knowledge of the Texans plight so all you get is a "Texans? Well..." Might as well say Texans? Duh?!....

"Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong for the Eagles"

The very same can be said for the '05 Texans.

Yeah... you guys did have a lot of probowlers out during the year and had over a dozen guys on the IR all year.

EaglesFanPhila said:
The Eagles are going to bring a nightmare to your stadium. Be ready, and be afraid.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm am petrified. :rolleyes: This is hilarious, all we need is the guy who does the movie preview voice-overs to say it. LOL

Back