Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Carr's leadership abilities

All right, let's take a look at your first post.

And you actually wondered why you got the reaction that you did? But then, when you got all sensitive about it, I decided to indulge . . to try to figure out your rationale for making that statement. I guess I wasn't too successful.

I'm done here.

No, you just twisted my words, trying to make me into Carr hater as you seem to think me as.

I do not think Carr is a leader at this level of play, but that has zero to do with today's game. Once the first drive was over, the offense was done. Just like the previous games.

Speaking of a good leader, did anyone notice what the rookie QB from Texas did with 5:11 seconds in the game today? :)

Despite his crappy team, he LEAD it to a victory!

:whip:

saw his interview on the news carr once again blamed this loss on himself for not making enough plays----again for the 4th time this year-it is starting to get old pretty quick he needs to start getting on "his" players

Why even consider giving up draft picks this early??

I thought all you guys thought we were only going to win 4 or 5 games anyway?? You want to give up a first day pick to win 4 or 5 games that we'll probably get anyway??

#4 against the run on yards per carry, that's the team that stuffed our running game today.

#1 against the run on yards per carry, that's the team we beat two weeks ago.

Had our defense played today, Three weeks ago against washington, we would've won that game.

If our QB didn't spot the Colts 10 points, in the first Qtr, we'd could have seen our running game then.

Hold on to your picks, we'll still win the 4 or 5 games you thought we would..

But, we want the 13 you predicted. Why not, I mean we have as much talent as anyone else right? :sarcasm:

Okay, legitimate question.

did anybody pause to think and wonder if rosenfels making his appearance at the end of the game wasn't because it was garbage time, but because Kubiak STILL doesn't want Carr running a 2 minute drill? I was wondering if they were going to attempt one in the first half...i think if the return hadn't gone as deep into dallas territory as it did we would have turtle-in-shelled and gone into the half 3-3. Am i off-base on this one?

Okay, legitimate question.

did anybody pause to think and wonder if rosenfels making his appearance at the end of the game wasn't because it was garbage time, but because Kubiak STILL doesn't want Carr running a 2 minute drill? I was wondering if they were going to attempt one in the first half...i think if the return hadn't gone as deep into dallas territory as it did we would have turtle-in-shelled and gone into the half 3-3. Am i off-base on this one?

You're off base. Both teams put in backups.

Back