Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Broncos & Ravens Gameday Thread

I hate Schaub but if you gave him ALL day like Flacco is getting today, he could ummm maybe possibly make some big plays too...

maybe....

He could have had all day against the Bengals, protection looked that good. But he was quick to throw the ball.... that's not necessarily a bad thing... just saying he had excellent protection

Son of a b... why in the world did we let that guy go!!!???

Holliday with 2 TD's today, Jacoby a 1st team all pro returner...mean while the Texans have just been called for holding on a non return kickoff. Time for Joe to go

It would be so fitting for ST to be the reason the ravens lose this game....it was largely the reason they beat us last year in this exact game.....

I remember when we had trindon holliday

I also recall folks on this board - LOTS of folks - wanted him gone because he was taking up a valuable roster spot. I think he'd gone oh-fer in 4 games here. Then one of our DBs got hurt (not sure who) and we had to make some moves and one of them was letting that "one trick pony", as he was called in this very forum, hit the road.

One punt return for a TD and now a kickoff return for a TD. HOLLIDAY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALL-PRO OVER JACOBY!

Holliday vs Jacoby?

Holy what the eff, Texans!?!?

I also recall folks on this board - LOTS of folks - wanted him gone because he was taking up a valuable roster spot. I think he'd gone oh-fer in 4 games here. Then one of our DBs got hurt (not sure who) and we had to make some moves and one of them was letting that "one trick pony", as he was called in this very forum, hit the road.

Mace Windu I always thought force was strong with him.:good:

If holiday were here he'd be a nothing...our ST personnel suck all around...cept for braman of course

Holliday with 2 TD's today, Jacoby a 1st team all pro returner...mean while the Texans have just been called for holding on a non return kickoff. Time for Joe to go

Did you see the block in the back by #40 that wasn't called? Any odds on that "non-call" happening here?

last time denver had a big penalty on defense that would've had them off the field, it turned the drive into a TD

With our luck, when Marciano goes to another team, that ST unit will excel. LOL.

Honestly, that's really the question that needs to be answered. Doesn't matter what us fans think, but this organization needs to determine if it's a Marciano problem, or something else.

If he goes on to another team & they end up being among the best in STs... then they would have guessed wrong.

They've already got egg on their face, me thinks for letting Jacoby & Trindon go & our ST look the way it does.

If they go for the Tri-Vecta.......... damn

lol refs are so afraid to throw a flag on ray lewis... took them forever to throw that obvious one

guess he'll murder them later

After seeing that exchange with the Bronco and Harbaugh... I've got to say that Harbaugh's showing signs of panic.

FUMBLE!

Flag.

lol this announcer must have a lot of money on the Ravens... you can just tell by his commentary how hard he wants them to win and complains about calls against them

Back