Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Broncos & Ravens Gameday Thread

Yeah Flacco only threw that ball 60 yds to the opposite hash. Noodle arm

You totally missed the point of that. Flacco is known for having a big arm and yet here is an underthrown ball. The point wasn't his arm - it was that QBs and WRs are both working guessing games on exactly what the other is going to do. Every time a ball is behind a receiver it isn't an arm strength issue. There are all sorts of judgement issues as well. Flacco had several overthrown balls which were totally uncatchable. Carr used to do that as well.

It was a 50 yard pass by the way - not that it makes a difference to this conversation.

I wonder how much Jim Caldwell helped with the defense on picking mannings brain

If Caldwell had a clue as to what was going on in Manning's brain, the Colts wouldn't have gone 2-14 last year & get the first pick in the draft.

If Caldwell had a clue as to what was going on in Manning's brain, the Colts wouldn't have gone 2-14 last year & get the first pick in the draft.

What I mean is he was with manning for about 8 years. One would think he has knows a lot of inside info

What I mean is he was with manning for about 8 years. One would think he has knows a lot of inside info

I hear ya.... I just think every Colts offensive coach during the Manning years were basically stealing money. Peyton was the QB coach, WR coach, OL coach, RB coach, offensive quality control coach & offensive coordinator.

Had those coaches been doing their jobs, I think, they wouldn't have gone 2-14. They were pressed into service in 2011 & failed miserably. They didn't know their players, they didn't know their strengths, their weaknesses, & had no idea what it took to win a game. It took them 14 weeks to figure it out.

Back