Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Broncos & Ravens Gameday Thread

I'd have to bet the Patriots would like HFTroughout. They'll be playing for it tomorrow.

Texans gotta bring it, that's all there is to it.

Fox not going for FG before OT killed Donks/.

No rahim moore not playing over the top like he should've on that TD pass to Jj is what killed them....that was game right there....he will get skewered by the denver media tommorrow and he'll be cut by next week

i know the refs SUCKED but the broncos lost that game... hard

up by 7 with MULTIPLE opportunities to shut the door. that AWFUL safety positioning on the 70 yard TD to Jones will forever go down as maybe one of the worst defensive plays in NFL history

No rahim moore not playing over the top like he should've on that TD pass to Jj is what killed them....that was game right there....he will get skewered by the denver media tommorrow and he'll be cut by next week

I don't know, three turnovers by the veteran GOAT quarterback kinda sticks out there...... like a sore thumb.

Fox not going for FG before OT killed Donks/.

I don't know if it killed them, but they should have at least tried, especially in that altitude. Two timeouts, one of the best QBs to ever play the game, and thin air to extend FG distance and Fox kneeled it. Kubiak must have been on speed dial.

Holy crap that will go down as one of the most epic games in NFL history.

AND...keeps hope alive for an AFC Championship here in Houston! GOOOO!

WOW! What a great game! NOW, if the Niners will take care of business tonight I'll be ONE step closer to seeing my dream SB come true!! One game, one week at a time!! I refuse to stop believing!!!

I was hating having the last game of the weekend. But I think this helps us. We know that a win gets us back at home.

So excited.

Broncos really did notplay that well. QB had three turnovers and 2 special team return TDs. Ravens played better in this one and I am not a Flacco fan.

I don't know, three turnovers by the veteran GOAT quarterback kinda sticks out there...... like a sore thumb.

If moore just knocks down that ball that's game...if he's in position like he's supposed to be, he intercepts that ball and game is over...he absolutely blew that game for them...game shouldn't have even gone to OT.

If moore just knocks down that ball that's game...if he's in position like he's supposed to be, he intercepts that ball and game is over...he absolutely blew that game for them...game shouldn't have even gone to OT.

Agree. If we're looking at ONE play from that amazing game, THIS would be it.
I truly think it may be one of the worst defensive flukes in NFL history given the meaning behind it

Yeah, if Manning doesn't turn the ball over three times, the Broncos chances of winning the game go up exponentially.

I wanted Denver to win but ****.......now we know that we win and we play at home.

It ust scares me that, statistically, the Ravens doing exactly what we are up against tomorrow makes it more unlikely that we will too. Of course, statistics schmatistics.

BAdHWFmCUAA6rup.jpg:large

How in the hell do you get this open in this situation????

[IMGwidthsize=175]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BAdHWFmCUAA6rup.jpg:large[/IMG]

How in the hell do you get this open in this situation????

Then it's a patented Jacoby body catch at that. I'm surprised he didn't do a dance.

Surprised & thankful.

Yeah, if Manning doesn't turn the ball over three times, the Broncos chances of winning the game go up exponentially.

He only turned it over twice in 4qtrs. If Moore had made that play GAME OVER. However seeing Peyton give the game away with that 3rd pick in OT was SWEET.

Looking forward to the Texans/Ravens rematch in Reliant.

If a game like this happened to the Texans, I'm pretty sure I'd have multiple strokes:overreact:

We've had plenty of games like that.

We're usually on the Broncos side of it, but we've had plenty of games like that.

He only turned it over twice in 4qtrs. If Moore had made that play GAME OVER. However seeing Peyton give the game away with that 3rd pick in OT was SWEET.

Looking forward to the Texans/Ravens rematch in Reliant.

And 1 of those u could argue wasn't even his fault....if moore makes his play manning doesnt even get the chance to make his 3rd TO...they are all crucial but moore's mistake is defensive back 101 type stuff. U play safety......SAFETY! ......meaning noone gets behind you EVER!

And 1 of those u could argue wasn't even his fault....if moore makes his play manning doesnt even get the chance to make his 3rd TO...they are all crucial but moore's mistake is defensive back 101 type stuff. U play safety......SAFETY! ......meaning noone gets behind you EVER!

That's true, but Manning is Manning. He's supposed to be able to put a team on his back & take them to the Super Bowl. Those fumbles are inexcusable, the ints..... I'm trying to think. The first one, maybe we could blame on the receiver, the second one, maybe his receiver should have drove on the ball instead of waiting on it....

I don't know. But it's difficult to come back from 4 turnovers. If that was Romo, no one would remember that a safety could have still saved that game.

He slowed because the ball was underthrown by the big armed Flacco.

I hate to say it because I've never endorsed Flacco, but his big arm is THE reason they were playing in the 6th quarter to begin with.

Credit the coaches, they found a plan and uuUUUSSssed it.

Yeah but let folks in here tell it, noone but schaub underthrows/ overthrows balls with regularity like that.....

I hate to say it because I've never endorsed Flacco, but his big arm is THE reason they were playing in the 6th quarter to begin with.

Credit the coaches, they found a plan and uuUUUSSssed it.

Yep

I wasn't a believer in Flacco, he just seemed to be missing the IT factor. However 2 AFC championship games in a row, including 1 dropped pass away from the SB has made me reevaluate Flacco.

Yep

I wasn't a believer in Flacco, he just seemed to be missing the IT factor. However 2 AFC championship games in a row, including 1 dropped pass away from the SB has made me reevaluate Flacco.

Plus he got to the conf final in his rookie year. The kid is a frigging good QB with. Growing resume of playoff wins. He deserves more praise than he will ever get. Only a ring will take care of that.

Yeah but let folks in here tell it, noone but schaub underthrows/ overthrows balls with regularity like that.....

I've got a hard time calling that an underthrow.

Jacoby hesitated, because he's Jacoby & not the sharpest tool in the shed. Sure, you know with 30 seconds left in the game the play is going to be deep. Not Jacoby. He runs about 10-15 yards, looks to see if Flacco still has the ball, then runs to get underneath it.

When Schaub underthrows a ball, the receiver stops, turns around, knits a sweater, fights off the DB, then tries to catch the ball. The DB who is beat usually has time to make up the distance. Jacoby had to run to catch up to that ball, the DB was still beat.

Name this team:

Limped into playoffs winning only 1 of final 5 regular season games
Has QB everyone says sucks
Was 10 point dogs playing away in cold weather game
Was blown out by div opponent recently

Name this team:

Limped into playoffs winning only 1 of final 5 regular season games
Has QB everyone says sucks
Was 10 point dogs playing away in cold weather game
Was blown out by div opponent recently

Hate to say it, but the odds of this happening twice in the same weekend.... extremely low.

i know the refs SUCKED but the broncos lost that game... hard

up by 7 with MULTIPLE opportunities to shut the door. that AWFUL safety positioning on the 70 yard TD to Jones will forever go down as maybe one of the worst defensive plays in NFL history

You forgot about us already?

Signed,

Pollard, Wilson, Demps.

Back