Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Broncos & Ravens Gameday Thread

i bet denver wished they had that 30s back at end of regulation.
denver is playing not to lose. very kubiak-ish.

Clearly setting up for the FG here.

This has to be getting HUGE viewer numbers right now for CBS.

tripping-balls1.jpg

The ravens might just be a team of destiny....ray lewis retiring and all....thats y u dont force throwing the ball across your body like that....take note texans fans....

Texans have something to play for tomorrow, but that has already happened twice, so this team needs to just play lights out.

Unreal.

LOL.

Of course all this does is set up the most excruciating scenario known to any Houston pro football fan alive.

This is of Oilers-Bills proportions now.

**** just got real.

There is no ****ing way you could have told me the Ratbirds would win today. My prayer to the football gods is that I am as wrong about my prediction for tommorrow.

Go Texans mutha****ers!!!! :swatter:

There is no ****ing way you could have told me the Ratbirds would win today. My prayer to the football gods is that I am as wrong about my prediction for tommorrow.

Go Texans mutha****ers!!!! :swatter:

I think Brady & Co. just got a wake-up call... If Manning can lose with home field advantage, so can they...
:pirate:

I'm glad we didn't get it in that it didn't throw off the routine. Denver didn't react well to it, many teams don't (as I'm sure you know :tiphat:).

This is the NFL. The reason this sport is so successful, is because of games like this. Drama...

our team isn't even in this game, but we're glued to the TV. the games unfold the way they unfold & there's no rhyme or reason.

Good TV.

I'm glad we didn't get it in that it didn't throw off the routine. Denver didn't react well to it, many teams don't (as I'm sure you know :tiphat:).

They lost in double OT. It's not like they came out flat. The Ravens just made the last of many big plays.

I think Brady & Co. just got a wake-up call... If Manning can lose with home field advantage, so can they...
:pirate:

I think the billicheat will use this as motivation. A team fav by 9 and at home and got beat by the visitors

Of course Kubiac can use his too

Back