Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"Around The Horn" Buy Or Sell

Buy

This year he'll make it,if he continues at this pace

B/S-Domanick Davis will be back at 100% by this time next year

I hope so, but I dont see anyone beating Ohio State, and as a Longhorn, I dont really want anyone too because of the wonderful BCS formula.

B/S: David Carr will make the Pro-Bowl within the next two seasons

Buy........ if he continues to play like he is, and we get at least 7 wins, he may go this year.

B/S:

The NYGiants will not have a winning record in '06.

Buy - especially if he keeps up at this rate and even gets better

B/S
We will have at least 3 pro-bowlers this year

Sell.
It will be 1 and his name will be AJ. Demeco might get a look but AJ will likley be it.

Buy or Sell, The Texans pick in the range of 8-12 in the next draft.

tough one

sell, I think 5-8 range.. however with parity a very thin line

B/S Carr will pass for 300+ yards in a game this season

Sell- i think we turned a corner around Miami, and while i dont expect to only give up 15 points consitently, i dont think we'll be seeing anymore 500 yard, 40 point games against us either.

B/S: we will pick a running back with one of our first 3 picks in the draft

Sell - I think our first 3 picks will be all defensive.

The Texans pick a CB with their first pick in the 2007 draft?

Sell - I think our first 3 picks will be all defensive.

The Texans pick a CB with their first pick in the 2007 draft?

Buy...... it could be a CB, LB, or even a big time Tackle..... he'll have to be special for the Texans to go with a Tackle.

Buy or sell.....

there will be no rookies in the ProBowl...

Buy, none of ours at least, Reggie might sneak in because of the whole media thing, but not on merit

B/S: we will be a playoff team next year

Buy, none of ours at least, Reggie might sneak in because of the whole media thing, but not on merit

B/S: we will be a playoff team next year

guess we can sell :joker:

ghost.gif

Defense to be ranked in top 10

Buy/Sell

Buy

Chris Brown or Ahman Green stay healthy all year

Buy/Sell

Sell

I think the Texans thinking was if they could get half a season out of Ahman Green and half a season out of Chris Brown, that would equal a entire season of good running, and then the addition of Slaton and a healthy Taylor would just further fortify the rushing attack.

Buy/sell

We beat every team in our division atleast once (especially the Colts and Titans).

Buy

Chris Brown or Ahman Green stay healthy all year

Buy/Sell

do they have to be Totally healthy?
Ron Dayne and DeMeco played a little bit gimpy all year.

I'm selling if you're saying they have to be totally healthy all year. That's a bit much.

Sell

I think the Texans thinking was if they could get half a season out of Ahman Green and half a season out of Chris Brown, that would equal a entire season of good running, and then the addition of Slaton and a healthy Taylor would just further fortify the rushing attack.

Buy/sell

We beat every team in our division atleast once (especially the Colts and Titans).
tough one

buy
5 week we play Indy at home and if they have the injury bug that I was posted somewhere on this ..(freeny harrison and someone else might start in IR)

Shaub stays healthy all season
buy/sell

Since Solis decided not to give a buy sell option I'll continue

Vince Young throws more than 10 interceptions this year?

Sell it. I have a feeling we'll see a heavy helping of RBBC.

Buy/Sell: Owen Daniels will have another 700+ yards receiving.

Sell. Dressen is going to take significant time away from OD.

B/S Studdard will be starting before seasons end.

Sell it. I have a feeling we'll see a heavy helping of RBBC.

Buy/Sell: Owen Daniels will have another 700+ yards receiving.

Buy. The TE is a very important part of our passing game.

Buy or Sell: Jacoby Jones has multiple punt return TDs.

Sell, gotta get one before getting two.

I got skipped again.

B/S Studdard is a starter before seasons end.

sell

unless injuries I would like to see him make it but i feel he won't start

Moulden beats out Reeves on the CB position

b/s

sell

unless injuries I would like to see him make it but i feel he won't start

b/s

Good one. Sell? I am factoring in Dunta coming back by game 7 ready to go (knock on wood) and him and Bennett taking the starting posishes. Not to mention its a huge leap for Molden to the NFL from where he was in terms of competition.

The running game moves up roughly 10 spots in the overal rankings by averaging 115 ypg or more on the ground under new coach Alex Gibbs.

b/s

Man... Sell - Reeves making too much jack to be benched - Unless he just flat can play the position, it's him and The Fred.

Buy/Sell = Matt Schaub having a passer rating of 90+

The running game moves up roughly 10 spots in the overal rankings by averaging 115 ypg or more on the ground under new coach Alex Gibbs.

Got beat on the last one --> Buy. From where they were last year, there will be a marked improvement.

Man... Sell - Reeves making too much jack to be benched - Unless he just flat can play the position, it's him and The Fred.

I will go... to repost mine..

Buy. He was close last year and should improve his 9-9 td to int ratio this year.

Got beat on the last one --> Buy. From where they were last year, there will be a marked improvement.

buy we should have a lot of improvement across the board on the offense

B/S we go 6-2 at home again this season

buy we should have a lot of improvement across the board on the offense

B/S we go 6-2 at home again this season

Buy - The toughest games at home are the conference games - Colts, Jags and Titans - and we should be able to take one of these at home.

B/S the Texans have three players invited to the Pro Bowl.

Buy - The toughest games at home are the conference games - Colts, Jags and Titans - and we should be able to take one of these at home.

B/S the Texans have three players invited to the Pro Bowl.

Buy; Mario, Ryans, and AJ. Maybe even Winston as a sleeper pick, haha.

B/S another player on the roster but Mario gets 6+ sacks

Buy; Mario, Ryans, and AJ. Maybe even Winston as a sleeper pick, haha.

B/S another player on the roster but Mario gets 6+ sacks

I'll buy - All indications are that Mario will pick up where he left off and other teams will need to account for him. With a year under his belt, Amobi should be able to take advantage and increase his sack production by at least 50%.

B/S - By the end of the season, at least 9 starters on the defense were drafted or acquired following the 2005 season.

I'll buy - All indications are that Mario will pick up where he left off and other teams will need to account for him. With a year under his belt, Amobi should be able to take advantage and increase his sack production by at least 50%.

B/S - By the end of the season, at least 9 starters on the defense were drafted or acquired following the 2005 season.

Buy: Mario, Amobi, Okam, Weaver, Demeco, Diles (Or Colvin), Demps, Bennett, and Reeves/Molden (if Dunta isn't full speed)

B/S: Our offense produces more rushing TDs than any other form of TDs combined.

Buy: Mario, Amobi, Okam, Weaver, Demeco, Diles (Or Colvin), Demps, Bennett, and Reeves/Molden (if Dunta isn't full speed)

B/S: Our offense produces more rushing TDs than any other form of TDs combined.

Sell. I figure the passing game will be better this season, especially with AJ healthy all season (knock on wood)

B/S: Andre Davis returns at least two kickoffs for TDs

Sell. I figure the passing game will be better this season, especially with AJ healthy all season (knock on wood)

B/S: Andre Davis returns at least two kickoffs for TDs

sell, I think he will get one

B/S Kris Brown will be leading scorer of the team

Sell, don't think we'll have a good enough of a season for Kubes to get a Coach of the Year bid.

B/S: Chris Brown will be the Texans' leading rusher.

Sell, don't think we'll have a good enough of a season for Kubes to get a Coach of the Year bid.

B/S: Chris Brown will be the Texans' leading rusher.
Sell, he'll get hurt - they'll bring back Ron Dayne and he'll be our leading rusher.

B/S: Mario lead the NFL in sacks?

Back