Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

"Around The Horn" Buy Or Sell

Sell.
Can I sell this whole damned soap opera?
In fact, can I just give it to GoodWill?

Buy or Sell?
We will have four WRs/TEs with 60 or more receptions this season.

Sell. Andre Johnson won't be hurt for half of the season.

Buy or Sell?
Duane Brown will not be a complete liability in pass protection and will be awesome in the run game.

Sell. Andre Johnson won't be hurt for half of the season.

Buy or Sell?
Duane Brown will not be a complete liability in pass protection and will be awesome in the run game.

Sell. While I don't think he'll be a complete liability in pass protection, I think he'll be too green to be "awesome" in the run game. I hope he makes me eat those words though!

Buy or Sell?
The Astros wake up in the second half and finish @ or above 500.

Sell. While I don't think he'll be a complete liability in pass protection, I think he'll be too green to be "awesome" in the run game. I hope he makes me eat those words though!

Buy or Sell?

Sell before the stock bottoms out and I'm out on the street sleeping in a cardboard box........the Astros suck something fierce and until they finally realize they need to make trades to rebuild the team with good young players they will continue to suck for the foreseeable future..

Buy or Sell

Roy Oswalt is breaking down in front of our eyes.

Buy or Sell?

couldn't let this one pass...
SELL!! And the really sad part is, we have some decent offensive components - Berkman, Pence, Tejada, Lee - but not nearly enough to carry our suspect pitching staff and the offensive duds that make up the rest of our lineup.
---------------------------------------------------

Sell before the stock bottoms out and I'm out on the street sleeping in a cardboard box........the Astros suck something fierce and until they finally realize they need to make trades to rebuild the team with good young players they will continue to suck for the foreseeable future..

Buy or Sell

Buy. Everyone breaks down. It is the way of things.

Since we've expanded this beyond football...
Buy or Sell:
Tracy McGrady will not be a Houston Rocket when the 2008/2009 season begins.

Buy or Sell

Buy. Roy has been really good for a little bit, and I think his time as a great pitcher is nearing an end.

Buy or sell: rosevelt colvin will get more than 7 sacks this year.

couldn't let this one pass...
SELL!! And the really sad part is, we have some decent offensive components - Berkman, Pence, Tejada, Lee - but not nearly enough to carry our suspect pitching staff and the offensive duds that make up the rest of our lineup.
---------------------------------------------------

Buy. Everyone breaks down. It is the way of things.

Since we've expanded this beyond football...
Buy or Sell:
Tracy McGrady will not be a Houston Rocket when the 2008/2009 season begins.

Sell he will be a Rocket this season the Pistons rumors are garbage and I dont think anyone we would get for them would make us that much better. Sign Landry make a minor trade (Head and Hayes), basically the same team that won 22 games in a row last year with better depth. Let Tracy play half a season and Yao a half and they should be OK for the first round.

B/S Joey Dorsey will eat someone's soul at one point in time during the season?

Buy. Roy has been really good for a little bit, and I think his time as a great pitcher is nearing an end.

Buy or sell: rosevelt colvin will get more than 7 sacks this year.

Sell, i'd be happy if he got just 5 or 6 though.

B/S: Sage will make his trade value higher during this season.

Sell, i'd be happy if he got just 5 or 6 though.

B/S: Sage will make his trade value higher during this season.

Buy - my assertion that his value will remain high within the Texans organization, especially as the season rolls on and the stakes get higher. Not quite sure he'll be of any more (or less) value to another team, especially if he doesn't see the field. Now it remains to be seen if Schaub can go wire to wire, but I'm opting for optimism here.

Buy or Sell: Texans sweep the Titans this year.

Buy - my assertion that his value will remain high within the Texans organization, especially as the season rolls on and the stakes get higher. Not quite sure he'll be of any more (or less) value to another team, especially if he doesn't see the field. Now it remains to be seen if Schaub can go wire to wire, but I'm opting for optimism here.

Buy or Sell: Texans sweep the Titans this year.

i'll buy that
buy or sell: a split with jax and indi?

i'll buy that
buy or sell: a split with jax and indi?

I'm buying it... because its basically what I've been selling for the past two months (sweeping Tenn and splitting with the other two).

Buy or Sell: Petey Faggins finds himself relegated to Dime duty by the end of the season.

I'm buying it... because its basically what I've been selling for the past two months (sweeping Tenn and splitting with the other two).

Buy or Sell: Petey Faggins finds himself relegated to Dime duty by the end of the season.

Buy, even if dunta doesn't come back, you still have Bennett, Reeves, snd Molden ahead of him. Not to mention possibly Fletcher.

B/S: Andre Davis will have more than 3 KO returns for a TD this season.

Buy, even if dunta doesn't come back, you still have Bennett, Reeves, snd Molden ahead of him. Not to mention possibly Fletcher.

B/S: Andre Davis will have more than 3 KO returns for a TD this season.

Buy. He already had 3 last season and I know he only returned kicks in the last half or quarter of the season. He's a freakin KR ninja.

Buy or Sell: Ahman Green proves us wrong and has a breakout year. (Bet everybody sells this one)

Buy. He already had 3 last season and I know he only returned kicks in the last half or quarter of the season. He's a freakin KR ninja.

Buy or Sell: Ahman Green proves us wrong and has a breakout year. (Bet everybody sells this one)

I will buck the system, I buy because if and I mean a BIG IF he stays healthy .. I think he can be very productive in our system esp, if AJ can stay healthy

B/S no holdouts this year

I will buck the system, I buy because if and I mean a BIG IF he stays healthy .. I think he can be very productive in our system esp, if AJ can stay healthy

B/S no holdouts this year

Wow - what a perfect question with TC right around the corner. I'm going to... Sell. I get a sneaking suspicion we could see a Steve Slaton holdout. I hope to God I'm wrong.

Buy or Sell - The total passing yards will decline due to a productive running game.

Wow - what a perfect question with TC right around the corner. I'm going to... Sell. I get a sneaking suspicion we could see a Steve Slaton holdout. I hope to God I'm wrong.

Buy or Sell - The total passing yards will decline due to a productive running game.
Sell.
Both passing yards and rushing yards will improve together! :wild: :specnatz:

Buy: He'll get at least five

B/S: Mario will have at least one sack in each game this season
Sell.

I'm as big a Mario fan there is.
I'm going with the odd that there could be that one game where he got half a sack or none.

B/S: Mario will have a game with 4 sacks or more! :specnatz:

Sell.

I'm as big a Mario fan there is.
I'm going with the odd that there could be that one game where he got half a sack or none.

B/S: Mario will have a game with 4 sacks or more! :specnatz:

Buy. We're playing the Detriot Lions this year in Reliant. Also, the Raiders have Kwame Harris as their LT now (I think?).

Buy or Sell: Before TC is over Xavier Adibit will be poised to take over either Greenwood or Diles's spot on the starting lineup.

Buy. We're playing the Detriot Lions this year in Reliant. Also, the Raiders have Kwame Harris as their LT now (I think?).

Buy or Sell: Before TC is over Xavier Adibit will be poised to take over either Greenwood or Diles's spot on the starting lineup.

Sell. I think Greenwoods and Diles jobs are safe for now.

B/S: Another Texans WR other than Andre will have more than 70 receptions.

Sell. I think Greenwoods and Diles jobs are safe for now.

B/S: Another Texans WR other than Andre will have more than 70 receptions.

Buy. Big time.
And his name will be either Kevin Walter or Owen Daniels.

Buy or sell....
Our RBs will produce, by screens or flat out breakaway runs, at least 25 plays of 20 yds or more during this season.

Back