Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2013 TT Member Mock Draft Discussion

Go to the Draft5 sheet, and in the far right column put the overall number that the player was drafted in the actual NFL draft. If they were undrafted, just put undrafted in the column. We can figure out a value to assign those guys later. I did a few for example, but if I can get them all in there, I can do a draft "score" for everyone easily.

I'll take a shot at it.

Dutch?

Why is Barret Jones listed twice? He was picked at 53 by Corrosion for the Bengals and then again at 55 by Mussop for the Packers?

The formula in those cells was messed up by someone. This is why I have a locked sheet and the others just refer to it. If you see any more dupes just double click the cell and make sure the cell reference number is the same as its line. When people are copy/pasting from the sheet they sometimes overwrite the info. I fixed Barrett, but watch out for others.

The formula in those cells was messed up by someone. This is why I have a locked sheet and the others just refer to it. If you see any more dupes just double click the cell and make sure the cell reference number is the same as its line. When people are copy/pasting from the sheet they sometimes overwrite the info. I fixed Barrett, but watch out for others.

There have also been a few name misspellings which make looking up the draft slot difficult. I've got one guy I can't find at all.

For the Undrafteds, I'm putting in a number of 256. Should I be putting in something else?

AND...

I'm making the changes directly to the screen. Are my changes being saved? Can you see them? I'm up to the 189th pick.

There have also been a few name misspellings which make looking up the draft slot difficult. I've got one guy I can't find at all.

For the Undrafteds, I'm putting in a number of 256. Should I be putting in something else?

AND...

I'm making the changes directly to the screen. Are my changes being saved? Can you see them? I'm up to the 189th pick.

Yep it looks good, thanks! Ill copy that all to the main sheet tomorrow and set up the formulas. If anyone else wants to help by spot checking the picks, please do.

AND...

Thanks for doing that, rep to you! The best valued picks of our draft were:

Player Position School Conference Actual Draft Position Score
Josh Boyce WR TCU Big 12 102 123
Ace Sanders WR South Carolina SEC 101 121
Brandon McGee CB Miami ACC 149 94
D.J. Hayden CB Houston CUSA 12 86
John Bostic ILB Florida SEC 50 85
Hugh Thorton OG Illinois Big 10 86 84
Steve Williams CB California PAC 12 145 82
Zac Stacy RB Vanderbilt SEC 160 81
Khaled Holmes C USC PAC 12 121 77
Kyle Juszcyk FB Harvard Ivy League 130 76
Earl Wolff S North Carolina State ACC 136 72
Leon McFadden CB San Diego State MWC 68 71

Scores are now added to all spread sheets. Sort by your team to figure out your draft score. A quick glance seems to indicate that RT22 and RockNRandy did the best, but I'll let you guys figure it out.

I did really bad, my first two picks went in the 1st round, then my last 3 went undrafted. My score was -284 :(

I would prefer the scoring the rated the teams actual drafts by OUR mock draft.

I started strong through the 1st 4 rounds and then got killed in 5-7.

1-4 = +62
5-7 = -216

T J Barnes killed me; I figured he was a boom or bust, and was afraid that somebody fell in love with him like one of the posters who didn't join the mock draft but did post about a few players pre-draft.

Then there was Sam Montgomery.
Hey, I was doing what TPN and others were saying; if you identify your guy, you can't wait another round for him.

D.J. Hayden CB Houston CUSA 12 86
John Bostic ILB Florida SEC 50 85
Earl Wolff S North Carolina State ACC 136 72

I took these three for the Jags. Glad it didnt work out this way for them.

If HOU ends with the #1 pick tey have to take Bridgewater being the consensus #1 QB in the Draft. Now with that said I think HOU should trade back into 1st round with their 2nd pick and get another impact defender from this draft. DE - NT - OLB - ILB - CB - S position really don't matter matter could use help on every level. I would prefer NT or a pass rushing OLB.

If HOU ends with the #1 pick tey have to take Bridgewater being the consensus #1 QB in the Draft. Now with that said I think HOU should trade back into 1st round with their 2nd pick and get another impact defender from this draft. DE - NT - OLB - ILB - CB - S position really don't matter matter could use help on every level. I would prefer NT or a pass rushing OLB.

I think this is the wrong thread. It needs to go into a 2014 T Member Mock Draft Discussion. :)

Back