Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2012 NFL Draft Day 3: Rounds 4-7

Another offensive lineman. No drafting of defensive backs today, that actually kind of surprises me.

That would really hurt if A, I was a dramatically over sensitive girlish guy like you or B, didn't know you said it out of jealousy.

Lol - good one. Hey why don't you make a list of 25 players the Texans should take, and then as the Texans select a player not on your list, come back and say "oh he should have been on my list too"

Cause you are really really really good at this draft stuff.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Scouts Inc rates him as the #67 tackle prospect
However, their rankings dont' take into account system and since we run the ZBS I can see him as a specialty player?

He's 6'6 300 pounds and runs a 4.8 so thats impressive. Maybe we'll convert him to TE :D

LOL! The pick must truly suck then.:)

Wow, nice shot! Unless I misread there...

I only dislike picks I have watched. I know nothing about this guy, but am intrigued by his measurables. In fact, in the draft grades I just posted I graded it as a C, since I dont know anything about the guy.

Dang, I leave to take one exam and this thread doubles in page length. I'm glad we got Bullock!

Edit: No tight ends? Weird.

And Belichick isn't shy about taking a chance on guys with character issues.
Other than this incident, did Dennard have any other issues? Seems out of the blue. Not that I was high on the Texans taking him, as he is just a nickel CB.

Other than this incident, did Dennard have any other issues? Seems out of the blue. Not that I was high on the Texans taking him, as he is just a nickel CB.

Not according to Pelini.

I think he can be better than a nickel cb. He would work really well in a man to man scheme.

I'll be disappointed if the Browns pass on Chase with their 7th comp picks. He's a good kid, just needs to recover from his injuries.

Well hopefully we can take advantage of it now. I agree 100%. I was born and raised a UVa fan, so I would be big on this pick up.

Back