Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

2012 NFL Draft Day 3: Rounds 4-7

I'm checking out the Niners' war room.
Now the 49ers are right down the street, practically, from Silicon Valley... And I'm looking at their war room and there ain't a computer in sight

am I the only one who finds that weird?

I'm happy. Posey will be known as the JJ Killer but then he has to earn his way as a WR for real.

I'm checking out the Niners' war room.
Now the 49ers are right down the street, practically, from Silicon Valley... And I'm looking at their war room and there ain't a computer in sight

am I the only one who finds that weird?

Those aren't people in the war-room. They're all automatons.

Hmmm can we get with our 6th rounder the GM from the Bengals? Every single pick has been very good for them, congrats to the Bengals.

Have the Rams taken a OL yet? Well, they got at OT in the 5th. Does not matter how many receivers you have if Bradford is getting killed.

Okay, we need CB, TE and QB.

Which do we take with our last pick?

CB - Janzen Jackson (the second best CB in this year's draft), Chase Minnifield?

TE - James Hanna?

QB -Austin Davis/Case Keenum?

CB - Janzen Jackson (the second best CB in this year's draft), Chase Minnifield?

TE - James Hanna?

All would be a good selection to me. I think Jackson would give us a boost of talent in the secondary.

TE - James Hanna?

Wonder if the reason that Jackson and Minnifield are falling would be for reasons that would keep them from being Texans?

I would like to see Texans take OT with their 6th pick.

Tom Compton
Matt Reynolds
Nate Potter
Levy Adcock

Would all be worth their consideration. Prefer Matt or Levy. Please!

thank you

Than a CB in the sixth. I knew we didn't have one or the other.\

Casserly is on the NFLN saying the Bucs have had the best draft, not sure that would make me feel good if I was a Bucs fan.

You lecture me about draft stuff and you didn't know 6th is our last round?

Ummm...OK.

Ummm...OK.

When have I lectured you about the draft? I said to several people, you included, that getting your panties in a twist because the team drafted player A over players B-F and you felt that was stupid was a tad ignorant for several reaasons that I believe I have outlined guite clearly. See the Posey pick and it's duscussion.

When have I lectured you about the draft? I said to several people, you included, that getting your panties in a twist because the team drafted player A over players B-F and you felt that was stupid was a tad ignorant for several reaasons that I believe I have outlined guite clearly. See the Posey pick and it's duscussion.

Your trying to climb out of the water on a ladder made of water here......

Wonder if the reason that Jackson and Minnifield are falling would be for reasons that would keep them from being Texans?

With Minnifield it's that injury that people wonder if he'll even be ready for training camp. With Jackson, of course, it's the thug life. He had this to say recently:

"I was young. I was away from home, and I didn't make the right choices back then, and I paid the price. It humbles you no matter how good you think you are. I know the NFL knows all about those issues, and Ihave no reason to back away from them, but I also know that I learned from those errors in judgment. "I am trying my best to keep my focus right and let my talent speak for itself."

I'm one of those who think that with Jackson if he feels like he belongs then he'll chill the hell out. As it is, he might even go undrafted. But I mean, for a 6th to try him out? I just don't see that anyone could go wrong. He's a rare as hell talent.

Ummm...OK.

and you lecture others about being nice to fellow TT poster so can it

we're like a family at christmas- everyone getting cranky from spending too much time together

Ryan Lindley - QB, San Diego State
Chris Polk - RB, Washington
Drake Dunsmore - FB/TE, Northwestern
Marvin McNutt - WR, Iowa
Nate Potter - OT, Boise State
Billy Winn - DE, Boise State
Trevin Wade - CB, Arizona

Back