Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2011 TexansTalk Member Mock Draft (FULL)

yes it did & now JB has probably discovered the location of Southern Star so he stopped by for a pint or two or three :drunk:

I did discover where they are. Right next to CarGo. Haven't stopped in yet, but I surely will. That Blonde Bombshell sounds like a must try.

Can anyone give me a refresher on some of the good draft sites? I know of cbs sportsline(nfldraftscout.com) and walter football.

Steelers huh. Well I've got a good feeling on their needs... I can make some good selections for them when I take a break from polishing my Super Bowl ring. :fingergun:

Well, I was actually rooting for the Packers so I'm glad "we" lost. Plus I get to select a whole slot earlier!!! LOL

My apologies, but any idea when we start this thing up? Post-Combine?

Well, I was actually rooting for the Packers so I'm glad "we" lost. Plus I get to select a whole slot earlier!!! LOL

My apologies, but any idea when we start this thing up? Post-Combine?

Congrats on moving up draft slots! We will start after the combine which is Wednesday, Feb. 23-Tuesday, March 1. So 3 weeks from today we will start.

Are we going seven?

I remember our first attempt last year stalled because not all participants were focused enough, hopefully we will get through things faster first time around this time.

Are we going seven?

I remember our first attempt last year stalled because not all participants were focused enough, hopefully we will get through things faster first time around this time.

I will do the all seven, but I think we should stick to a 3-4 rounder. Maybe we can get a few more thoughts on this? Super Mario?

I will do the all seven, but I think we should stick to a 3-4 rounder. Maybe we can get a few more thoughts on this? Super Mario?

Due to waiting till after the combine this is the only mock I plan on doing. So we should do all 7 rounds. Some will drop, but others can pick up those teams and continue on.

Due to waiting till after the combine this is the only mock I plan on doing. So we should do all 7 rounds. Some will drop, but others can pick up those teams and continue on.

7 rds, cool

Can you feel my lightening bolt.

Go Chargers

With the #1 selection in the 2011 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers select Nick Fairley DT Auburn.

The Panthers have a pretty good set of bookends, but no dominate DT. They rectify that with this selection.

nick-fairley.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With the #1 selection in the 2011 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers select Nick Fairley DT Auburn.

The Panthers have a pretty good set of bookends, but no dominate DT. They rectify that with this selection.

Thar she blows. DENVER BRONCOS - disaacks3 on the clock.

No great surprise with the #1 pick, will be interesting to see how he pans out in the long run. Dude is no Suh.

I don't think there is one STAND OUT player in the draft that has to go first.

Back