Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2011 TexansTalk Member Mock Draft (FULL)

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
yes it did & now JB has probably discovered the location of Southern Star so he stopped by for a pint or two or three :drunk:
I did discover where they are. Right next to CarGo. Haven't stopped in yet, but I surely will. That Blonde Bombshell sounds like a must try.

Shaft75

All Pro
Can anyone give me a refresher on some of the good draft sites? I know of cbs sportsline(nfldraftscout.com) and walter football.

Ole Miss Texan

Hall of Fame
Steelers huh. Well I've got a good feeling on their needs... I can make some good selections for them when I take a break from polishing my Super Bowl ring. :fingergun:
Well, I was actually rooting for the Packers so I'm glad "we" lost. Plus I get to select a whole slot earlier!!! LOL

My apologies, but any idea when we start this thing up? Post-Combine?

Blake

MMQB
Well, I was actually rooting for the Packers so I'm glad "we" lost. Plus I get to select a whole slot earlier!!! LOL

My apologies, but any idea when we start this thing up? Post-Combine?
Congrats on moving up draft slots! We will start after the combine which is Wednesday, Feb. 23-Tuesday, March 1. So 3 weeks from today we will start.

kiwitexansfan

Hall of Fame
Are we going seven?

I remember our first attempt last year stalled because not all participants were focused enough, hopefully we will get through things faster first time around this time.

HOU-TEX

Ah, Football!
Are we going seven?

I remember our first attempt last year stalled because not all participants were focused enough, hopefully we will get through things faster first time around this time.
I will do the all seven, but I think we should stick to a 3-4 rounder. Maybe we can get a few more thoughts on this? Super Mario?

Blake

MMQB
I will do the all seven, but I think we should stick to a 3-4 rounder. Maybe we can get a few more thoughts on this? Super Mario?
Due to waiting till after the combine this is the only mock I plan on doing. So we should do all 7 rounds. Some will drop, but others can pick up those teams and continue on.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Due to waiting till after the combine this is the only mock I plan on doing. So we should do all 7 rounds. Some will drop, but others can pick up those teams and continue on.
7 rds, cool

Can you feel my lightening bolt.

Go Chargers

JB

Innocent Bystander
Contributor's Club
With the #1 selection in the 2011 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers select Nick Fairley DT Auburn.

The Panthers have a pretty good set of bookends, but no dominate DT. They rectify that with this selection.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blake

MMQB
With the #1 selection in the 2011 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers select Nick Fairley DT Auburn.

The Panthers have a pretty good set of bookends, but no dominate DT. They rectify that with this selection.
Thar she blows. DENVER BRONCOS - disaacks3 on the clock.

kiwitexansfan

Hall of Fame
No great surprise with the #1 pick, will be interesting to see how he pans out in the long run. Dude is no Suh.

I don't think there is one STAND OUT player in the draft that has to go first.