Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

2009 Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Ill kick it off Friday morning. It will be a new thread though. This one has just about run its course.

lol you can say that again. how does this board feel about clay mathews??? he is flying up the boards...if the texans want him they might have to take him at 15.

I would love it if we could trade picks in this draft. Although I would piss some people off when I trade this years 1st and 2nd to get Curry.

I really want to trade back. We should just make some exceptions for the Texans in this mock when it comes to trading.

lol you can say that again. how does this board feel about clay mathews??? he is flying up the boards...if the texans want him they might have to take him at 15.

From what I can tell you are right. They will have to reach to take him. Unless a trade happens which is basically impossible to foresee. Also I think hes a bit unknown with 1 season as a starter and limited play before that. Cushing is the same way but he was injured.

I have no problem with CL3 as long as we trade down and also have a backup plan if he gets taken in front of us.

I would love it if we could trade picks in this draft. Although I would piss some people off when I trade this years 1st and 2nd to get Curry.

I really want to trade back. We should just make some exceptions for the Texans in this mock when it comes to trading.

Not so fast my friend.

I hope you take Super Mario's advice and get your thick skin on because you aren't gonna get any special benefits and no matter who you pick some people are gonna complain.

Hahahahahahahaha!

Nope no trading, sorry. All guys try to do is trade back to accumulate more picks in the draft instead of just drafting people, which is the whole point of the thing.

If we had no trades in the last mock it would have taken a week to finish it max. Instead everybody used up the full time limit trying to trade back to gather more picks.

It sucks, but it would take us a month to finish it if we did a 7 round mock and allowed trades.

I know i'm new to this but is there anyway we can put a time limit on how long ppl take to draft. I know its easy to forget but can we skip teams over like they do in the real NFL draft?

I know i'm new to this but is there anyway we can put a time limit on how long ppl take to draft. I know its easy to forget but can we skip teams over like they do in the real NFL draft?

Each team has a 12 hour clock. If you miss your pick or don't let me know who you want, then I will pick, or the board will pick for you. Simple.

Just pick a deep snapper in the first. That should make everybody happy. Hell, Casserly would. :)

Back