Votes: 66 48.5%
  • 9-10

Votes: 47 34.6%
  • More than 10

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
5-6 wins

On offense.
Yes, we upgraded at QB, but what does that really accomplish. We still have a problem on the line and we need a no. 2 WR. I'd like to see Mathis step up and be the no. 2 receiver and stretch the field a bit, but that may be wishful thinking. While our RBs aren't elite by any stretch of the imagination, they should get the job done.

On defense.
While our LB appears to be solid, our DL will have to step it up. Mario will have to earn his #1 pick this year and Weaver will have to earn his fat FA contract. Dunta is a good player but we are very week at S which makes his job all that much harder. The other CB position is a mystery.

I still say we are a 5-6 win team and next season will hinge on how we do in the up coming draft and if/when of our injured players come back (Spencer).

Home
Indianapolis, Lose
Jacksonville, Win
Tennesse, Win
Denver, Lose
Kansas City, Lose
Miami, Win
New Orleans, Lose
Tampa Bay Win

Away
Indianapolis, Lose
Jacksonville, Lose
Tennessee, Lose
Oakland, Win
San Diego, Lose
Cleveland, Win
Atlanta, Lose
Carolina Lose

I would say 7-9 this year, maybe 8-8, and 9-7 would be a long shot depending on who we draft, this will be the best year in franchise history but still not a winning team in my opinion, but I hope for the best.

How is this going to be the best year in franchise history when we have went 7-9 already, to make it the best year in franchise history then we would have to win atleast 8 :joker:

I'm looking forward to a 9-7 season with 10 plus wins the yr. after that. This is not the same team from last season. Good things are on there way Houston!! Damn, i can't wait for the season to begin!!!

I'll wait and reserve judgement until after the draft. The team as it stands at this very moment. 4 wins. A good draft 7-9.

Anything less than 10-6 is a failure IMO....

This may not be popular opinion, but I think the change at QB turns us into a legit play-off contender....

IMHO, our team is pretty good.

think about it. There really wasn't a team on our schedule (not even the vaunted Colts) that we went into a game with and felt like we couldn't win if we played well....And most of the games we won, we limited our QB's throws which means the rest of the team (defense, running game, and special teams) had to pick up the slack...If our defense, running game, and special teams can get just a little better I can easily see 9-10 wins with competent QB play.

I'll wait and reserve judgement until after the draft. The team as it stands at this very moment. 4 wins. A good draft 7-9.

This is a PRE-DRAFT poll. Not an after draft poll. Those will pop up after the draft and after FA in June 1st...

This is just a thought of what the fans think now that David and Domonick are gone....

I always get a kick out of these....:lightbulb:

Back