Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Wk4 around the NFL

Patriots just scored a TD when snapping the ball 2-3 secs after the play clock hit 0

Serious question….
With the Chiefs pounding the Bucs tonight…. Is it talent, is it just one of those nights, or is it because the Chiefs offensive plan is just superior?

both of these offensives have serious talent at the skill positions. The Bucs defense on paper and so far this season is way better than the chiefs D.
Serious conversation…. What is it?

Serious question….
With the Chiefs pounding the Bucs tonight…. Is it talent, is it just one of those nights, or is it because the Chiefs offensive plan is just superior?

both of these offensives have serious talent at the skill positions. The Bucs defense on paper and so far this season is way better than the chiefs D.
Serious conversation…. What is it?
Getting that gift on the opening kickoff set the Chiefs up for a fast start. They had a TD with their second play. After that it was a pretty close game

Raiders win. Now there’s only one team in the NFL without a win.

Lemons: The Texans are the only team without a win.....sucks!!!!

Lemonade: The Texans are in the "RD1-01" drivers seat for the 2023 NFL Draft.....hoooooray!!!!

That sack Bosa just got on Stafford was an epic stunt. Something the Texans could never do. Or even think about doing.
it was a thing of beauty. Bosa Was untouched! Sack!

Reactions: JB
That sack Bosa just got on Stafford was an epic stunt. Something the Texans could never do. Or even think about doing.
it was a thing of beauty. Bosa Was untouched! Sack!
The Texans do that probably more than anyone in the league...when an opposing team's DL does a stunt it almost always ends in a sack of the Texans QB. :)

Stafford just throws a Schaub-like pick 6 in crunch time!

I would love to see Demeco Ryans as a head coach in Houston
As much as I respect and like Demeco, it is hard to separate him from the players. They have studs at every level and those dudes don't come along with him as a coach. I don't know how much is talent vs him right now, but I have to admit some schemes looked next level to free that talent up, i.e., that Bosa sack up the gut. That 49'er defense is full of top picks that ball.

Lemonade: The Texans are in the "RD1-01" drivers seat for the 2023 NFL Draft.....hoooooray!!!!
You can save it until we know what we do with the first pick in the draft. It could definitely be worth the wait.
Don't be counting chickens. We saw the Jets cough up the 1st pick to the Jags at the end of 2020. And the Panthers are really bad.

As much as I respect and like Demeco, it is hard to separate him from the players. They have studs at every level and those dudes don't come along with him as a coach. I don't know how much is talent vs him right now, but I have to admit some schemes looked next level to free that talent up, i.e., that Bosa sack up the gut. That 49'er defense is full of top picks that ball.
Hell, even Omenihu got a sack I think.

Having the two Manning brothers on the side of the screen the whole ******* Monday night game was distracting as hell. It ruins watching the game. If this is what they're going to do every goddamned week, I'll not be watching any more Monday night football.
You do know the regular broadcast and the game with the Manning's on is on 2 different channels, right?

You do know the regular broadcast and the game with the Manning's on is on 2 different channels, right?

Yes, there are two listings in the Guide, I just picked one of them. Are you saying the other does NOT have the two irritating Manning brothers on it?

Reactions: JB
Yes, there are two listings in the Guide, I just picked one of them. Are you saying the other does NOT have the two irritating Manning brothers on it?
Correct. One is the regular broadcast, the other is the Manning's.

Just watched Pitt vs Jets game on condensed version. Pickens is a future probowler and Pickett has nuts to come off the bench and make some of those throws.
Man I sure do wish Caserio had traded up for Pickens rather than Metchie. I said so at the time. Pickens is a stud.

Back