Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

WK1: Colts at Texan Gameday & Discussion

Sorry Mills huggers, but he is not very good. A good QB leads his guy and he’s in for six. Instead once again it’s a dying duck that was lucky to be completed. His sideline throws are terrible as well. I did like the pass to OJ, but he has to improve dramatically if he’s the long term answer. I continue to be a critic. So sue me!

Sorry Mills huggers, but he is not very good. A good QB leads his guy and he’s in for six. Instead once again it’s a dying duck that was lucky to be completed. His sideline throws are terrible as well. I did like the pass to OJ, but he has to improve dramatically if he’s the long term answer. I continue to be a critic. So sue me!

Here .... let me put some egg in your beer ...... WE'RE WINING !!

Great start to the half. Mills needs t put more muster on that ball, but it was good otherwise. I actually would have been happy to see them for it there. We have the momentum, don't waste it.
Good point. Also, there has been at least 4 or 5 passes where Mills is not stepping into his passes. He's almost stepping back while throwing. He doesn't have the arm for that. Pep needs to address this quickly before it leads to a TO.

Good point. Also, there has been at least 4 or 5 passes where Mills is not stepping into his passes. He's almost stepping back while throwing. He doesn't have the arm for that. Pep needs to address this quickly before it leads to a TO.

Ya don't think he might be a little apprehensive, do ya ??

Ryan pulled out too quick. A problem Phillip Rivers has never had.

giphy.gif

That’s some funny ****.

Back