Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

WK 4 Chargers at Texans

It's not that hard when you're wearing the wrong foot ware.

1ec6cdef6ea8b3a9105b22babd009d5f.jpg

Been watching since kickoff but was on the phone with my buddy who’s coming out to visit over the holiday this year. Anyhow, suck arse start on both sides of the ball. The guy we were most proud of over the first 3 games are the ones who’ve crapped the bed early in this game.

Let’s see if these guys have any life in them……damm Eckler running TD just as I had finished typing “them”. Also, had no idea I was on the phone through the first 3 quarters!!!!!!

That was a tough block for Howard on the INT...to me Howard's leverage was slightly impeded by penetration on Cann's block. Mack smartly moves inside and was able to affect the pass. Howard's best chance was to try to wash Mack horizontally down the line, but I don't think he is strong enough to do that to Mack in the position he was in. Good play by the Chargers DL.
Quoted for truth

Howard was penetrating Cann? LoL

I'm not watching the game today

Checking in for updates, it doesn't look like it's going well.

I don't believe I've ever seen a female game announcer in the NFL. I wonder if she can coach or play QB?

Man…..that was wide, wide open!!!!!! Eckler with another TD run, this one for 20+ yards. LB’ers looked completely lost on both plays.

Back