Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Will we stomp the Titans' mule?

My X-Factor is T. Kelly. Now that he has the keys to the offensive ship. I’m curious to see how we attack them. Doc said the Titans entire secondary is hampered with injuries. Will Kelly game plan go right after them. Will he utilize the same plan from lsst week? That way we can actually establish an identity.

What identity would that be?

Are you talking about this game or for the whole season?

Here I was happy we weren’t playing off 10 yards on 3rd... and we get a penalty. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the play calling the first possession. The more opportunities Watson gets to pass I feel the greater success the Texans will have. 100% more effective plan than Ob forcing David Johnson redundant runs.

Tannehill had more than one option. Wide open at the top as well.

I believe the Texans are better than the Vikings and Jags. They won one of those games, lost the other but had a chance at the end.

So, they are maybe one game better than their record. My question for today is, are the Titans much better than the Texans or did they just catch Buffalo at the right time?

As much as it pains me to say it the Texans have done a terrible job evaluating talent over the last couple of years. They lack firepower on offense and they have largely ignored the defense. While that's been occurring, Tennessee has drafted well and made some very good moves. If they lose this game, it won't be because the Texans have better talent.
I agree with everything except this, I honestly don't feel the Texans are better than the Vikings.

No rewind here on locast. Did DW4 have better options than Fells there?

Our DBs on skates with huge cushion. We’re making it too easy.

Back