Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Will we stomp the Titans' mule?

Someone tell Rich Gannon that he's a dumb ******* loser.

The Texans are trying to establish an identity especially post O'Brien. Going for 2 when up by 7 to make it 9 in this situation to completely kill off your rivals is a perfectly fine move. We're essentially playing free.

I'm "OK" losing this game if we do. The team attempted to show a killer instinct for the second week in a row. More than I can say for the little ***** we had for the last 6 years.

What's not acceptable is this defense. No matter who's coach.

I appreciate the team effort and they definitely look different than when butt chin was around. With that said, this defense is REALLY hard to watch. The offense is going to need to average 30 a game for us to have a chance against even average teams at this rate.

The play I keep going back to is 3rd & 12. Titans complete underneath to Jonnu Smith. Three Texans there to make the tackle to force 4th down. They screw up the tackle, Titans get the first, and they eventually score a TD on that play. SMDH

With all of the weaknesses on this team, easily the biggest is tackling. Such a fundamental part of this game.

At least we enjoy watching the texans again

And we all know tenn is better overall anyway.

I'm getting back to the point where I think they can play with anyone

All year long the fact that OB and Easter bunny did nothing for defensive talent will kill us

Back