Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

When does C.J. throw his first NFL interception?

When does C.J. throw his 1st NFL interception?

• @ Panthers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @ Bengals

• vs. Cardinals

• After Thanksgiving

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda my thinking...people are gonna play this up way more than it should be. Jesse Bates had him dead to right yesterday. When he dropped that pick i was literally shocked.
Something to do is better than nothing, I guess.

So what are we going to do when CJ throws his first interception? Get pissed? Cry? Bring out the "I told ya so's"? Throw a party? We should start planning for this apocalyptic event because it'll probably happen soon enough. Perhaps even in the 2024 season.

done.

But in typical CJ Stroud fashion, the Texans get the ball back on a fumble of said interception.

Magic!!

magic-shia-labeouf.gif

done.

But in typical CJ Stroud fashion, the Texans get the ball back on a fumble of said interception.

That has to be a rare occurrence though. Has it happened before?

I'm pretty sure I've seen a turnover get turned right back over to the original team before on the same play. Doesn't happen often.

Pretty sure it is not considered "same drive" though because the change of possession creates two separate drives....

I'm pretty sure I've seen a turnover get turned right back over to the original team before on the same play. Doesn't happen often.

Pretty sure it is not considered "same drive" though because the change of possession creates two separate drives....
Occasionally (very rarely), we do see things like how a player on offense fumbles at the goal line and the ball bounces into the endzone.
His teammate recovers the ball for a TD.

Back