Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

What will it take for you NOT to call for BOB's head?

otisbean

Veteran
Contributor's Club
This is a narrative that's gotten very popular around here and I'm curious what people are basing it on or is it just that its been repeated so many times people have started to believe it? If its based off how he does interviews BB has been an ass to reporters his entire career even before he got to NE, Varbel basically called several reporters stupid after we beat the Titans last time. Seems to be a personality thing to treat reporters like children, I personally love it, more than it is an arrogance thing.

If its based on the "Mic'ed up" conversations I guess it would be to much to ask that people keep in mind that those are very short sound bytes in the middle of the game with very little context. Even the ones where he tells Watson something we don't know what the two of them have said in the locker room or training camp but they never seem to have issue with each other. Again it was Watson that made the speech and gave OB the game ball after we slapped NE around.

Can't be based on former players as the only ones that have really had bad things to say since he got here was Brown and that guy that went to Philly who's name I forget and didn't see any names that look familiar on the Eagles roster. Brown's issue was mainly with McNair and the other guy had a grudge against the whole team the medical staff in particular. Even the one player you might could say would have an issue with OB himself, Foster, is on the coaching staff now so he can't have to much of a problem with him.

I don't know either, maybe he is arrogant and acts like the smartest guy in the room but unless someone on here is in the locker room or in the training camps or in the coaching meetings or at least has met OB in person then this is just another narrative that isn't based on any fact.
I used to have a friend with team so I’m basing it on conversations with him plus his attitude in some of his pressers and interviews

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
A quick slant to Hopkins or something lol. My thing is you kick the FG and go up 6. Now they need 7 to beat you.
They needed 1 yard, 7-8 times out of 10 a QB sneak will get you that 1 yard particularly when you have as quick and mobile a QB as Watson. A slant opens up a lot more possible issues because Watson has to drop back to pass so 1 yard just became 5 and he has to give his receiver time to get out and even a little bit open. All this while a Bills defense, which had already sacked him 7 times, is pushing your line like a fat guy going for the last piece of friend chicken. If we had a wall for a line like say Dallas then maybe you can go for it but as up and down as ours is I would trust them to be able to push a guy back enough to get 1 yard than I would to protect Watson from an all out blitz. Sadly they couldn't do that either.

Again in hindsight it was the wrong play but just about any coach in the league would have called the same one. Reid did and that's what Mahomes got hurt on.

Rich Schmidt

Myopicone
Percentages. Even non end game kicks had just a 72% (139/171) success rate (40-45 yards). If you miss you give them yet another 8 yards. 3 were blocked at that range, so the poster was basically saying ice it. I think DW4 getting about a yard is more likely then 70%. Play call was bad. DW4 should have not liked the look and called TimeOut like Brady did later that day. I think analytics say go for it.

Texansballer74

The Marine
They needed 1 yard, 7-8 times out of 10 a QB sneak will get you that 1 yard particularly when you have as quick and mobile a QB as Watson. A slant opens up a lot more possible issues because Watson has to drop back to pass so 1 yard just became 5 and he has to give his receiver time to get out and even a little bit open. All this while a Bills defense, which had already sacked him 7 times, is pushing your line like a fat guy going for the last piece of friend chicken. If we had a wall for a line like say Dallas then maybe you can go for it but as up and down as ours is I would trust them to be able to push a guy back enough to get 1 yard than I would to protect Watson from an all out blitz. Sadly they couldn't do that either.

Again in hindsight it was the wrong play but just about any coach in the league would have called the same one. Reid did and that's what Mahomes got hurt on.

I remember we were in that same situation earlier this season. We went to Hopkins on a quick slant to seal the deal.

But like I said, you go for the three and make the opposing team to go for 7 verse having the chance to tie it up .

Texansballer74

The Marine
Percentages. Even non end game kicks had just a 72% (139/171) success rate (40-45 yards). If you miss you give them yet another 8 yards. 3 were blocked at that range, so the poster was basically saying ice it. I think DW4 getting about a yard is more likely then 70%. Play call was bad. DW4 should have not liked the look and called TimeOut like Brady did later that day. I think analytics say go for it.
I've seen plenty of teams go for it and quite a few kicking the field goal. But I get your drift as well as Mavericks. My thing is since you're going for it, how about going to one of the best recievers in the game. Or a quick hitters to your tight end.

Rich Schmidt

Myopicone
I've seen plenty of teams go for it and quite a few kicking the field goal. But I get your drift as well as Mavericks. My thing is since you're going for it, how about going to one of the best recievers in the game. Or a quick hitters to your tight end.
Agree, those were there the way they had defended the LOS, with no LB dropping, DHOP shoves off on the line of scrimmage, breaks inside and never drops it. Batted ball is only defense I think

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
Think it comes back to the only needing 1 yard thing, if I recall in the other game we needed like what 7-10 yards for the 1st? In that case yeah go ahead and drop back for a pass because you already need more than you can bulldoze for. With only needing 1 yard our line SHOULD have been able to give Watson the space he needed, they didn't.

Speedy

Former Yeller Dweller
Think it comes back to the only needing 1 yard thing, if I recall in the other game we needed like what 7-10 yards for the 1st? In that case yeah go ahead and drop back for a pass because you already need more than you can bulldoze for. With only needing 1 yard our line SHOULD have been able to give Watson the space he needed, they didn't.
Analytics will tell you going for it is the play, and I agree with that. Kicking a FG doesn’t put you at 100% win probability. Getting a 1st down does. So I have zero problem with the decision to end the game right then and there.

I don’t even have a problem with the sneak if the circumstances weren’t what they were. If they had the opportunity to rush up to the line and run the play quickly, great. That wasn’t the case though. This instance they were coming off a timeout, you had time to come up with something creative, Buffalo was able to beef up the line, it just wasn’t the most optimal play at that point, IMO.

texansphanatic

Practice Squad

I would like to think most coaches would have kicked the field goal, but I personally see most coaches as glorified gym class teachers with large egos who are good motivators of men, but not very good when it comes to time management and making the correct decision backed up by statistical data and the team's perceived strengths and weaknesses. If it was me, I would have kicked the FG and was yelling at TV when the decision was made. I would bet most Buffalo fans were ecstatic at BOB's decision to go for it because it was their best chance at winning.

I would expect Buffalo in that instance to sell out for the run up the middle which is why I was surprised at the play call to run Watson up the middle. I think the sneak up the middle is more of a 50/50 play considering their strengths and our weaknesses vice a 75/25 play to kick the FG and then forcing them to get a TD and go the length of the field. Yes we could have missed the FG but I would have been happier if we lost in that instance because thought it was the right call. I really was hoping when the decision was made that we would run a more creative play like a fake up the middle and quick pitch to the outside for a run. We were lucky to get out of this game.

To be honest I just can't see a scenario where I would ever trust BOB's play calling, time management, and decision making skills based upon his track record with us, but am worried if we do make a change we will just be bringing in another re-cycled gym teacher. We need a coach who is a chess player who understands the strategy and statistics behind each move and uses their strongest chess pieces to their fullest extent vice a chest bumper who reacts based upon emotion and ego.

Rich Schmidt

Myopicone
I would like to think most coaches would have kicked the field goal, but I personally see most coaches as glorified gym class teachers with large egos who are good motivators of men, but not very good when it comes to time management and making the correct decision backed up by statistical data and the team's perceived strengths and weaknesses. If it was me, I would have kicked the FG and was yelling at TV when the decision was made. I would bet most Buffalo fans were ecstatic at BOB's decision to go for it because it was their best chance at winning.

I would expect Buffalo in that instance to sell out for the run up the middle which is why I was surprised at the play call to run Watson up the middle. I think the sneak up the middle is more of a 50/50 play considering their strengths and our weaknesses vice a 75/25 play to kick the FG and then forcing them to get a TD and go the length of the field. Yes we could have missed the FG but I would have been happier if we lost in that instance because thought it was the right call. I really was hoping when the decision was made that we would run a more creative play like a fake up the middle and quick pitch to the outside for a run. We were lucky to get out of this game.

To be honest I just can't see a scenario where I would ever trust BOB's play calling, time management, and decision making skills based upon his track record with us, but am worried if we do make a change we will just be bringing in another re-cycled gym teacher. We need a coach who is a chess player who understands the strategy and statistics behind each move and uses their strongest chess pieces to their fullest extent vice a chest bumper who reacts based upon emotion and ego.
There is data out there and I heard we have an analytics guy in BOB's ear and thus more aggression in 2019. Here is just one article, http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/62665328

Basically, I see a 70% to make a 4th and 1 (game over), versus a 72% to make the FG (6 point lead to hold). So I like the going for it, but people asking for the FG are not crazy either. I would say % chance to win the game would favor going for it.

Texansballer74

The Marine
It was 4th and 3

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
It was 4th and 3

Thank you I couldn't remember. Still I think trying to run it across was the better choice than a pass. Even the difference between 1 and 3 yards is huge because we don't have a Bell like RB that can bulldoze through, though I do like Hyde, nor is Watson a big guy like big Ben so yeah 2+ yards I say go for the pass, anything less hope the line can push you across. Now whether the actual play called itself, the sneak, and having Watson be the one to try and get it across was a good call that is open to debate. I didn't have a problem with it but Speedy had a good point that with the TO they could have gotten creative and not give the Bills a chance to shore up the defenses.

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
Different team and year bud. It worked to perfection earlier in the season. Why didn’t you bring up that known fact?
Because the criticism he has received for not being aggressive & just taking the points and hoping his defense holds has been disproportionate compared to the props he has received for trying to win the game in the Buffalo game and in the past...not necessarily YOU, but others looking for any reason to be critical.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Because the criticism he has received for not being aggressive & just taking the points and hoping his defense holds has been disproportionate compared to the props he has received for trying to win the game in the Buffalo game and in the past...not necessarily YOU, but others looking for any reason to be critical.
Everyone on this forum has given Bill O’Brien his just do for his aggressiveness throughout this season. The biggest issue was the play call on this particular play.

Reactions: ROO

Mr teX

Hall of Fame
Everyone on this forum has given Bill O’Brien his just do for his aggressiveness throughout this season. The biggest issue was the play call on this particular play.
The only reason there's criticism is b/c it didn't work & winning the game wound up being tougher than it perhaps had to be. If that play is converted, noone's in here talking this nonsense or giving him his just due for going against what has shown to be his tendency...all there would be is :cricket: while they wait for the next thing to &^%$ about.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
What will it take for you NOT to call for BOB's head?
Grab a Snickers. It's gonna' be a while.

Last Saturday's win all but guaranteed that he's here for at least a couple more years. They only fire coaches after 2-14, and I doubt this team does that next season.

No, all I can do is hope for the best. This comes to mind:

SerenityPrayer.jpg

And don't forget to ENJOY THE RIDE!! :popcorn:

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club

I remember people (Me) saying BOB should've gone for a 4th and 1 against the Pats in Foxboro by giving DW4 a chance to win the game.

To think posters say BOB cant change.

dream_team

Hall of Fame
The only reason there's criticism is b/c it didn't work & winning the game wound up being tougher than it perhaps had to be. If that play is converted, noone's in here talking this nonsense or giving him his just due for going against what has shown to be his tendency...all there would be is :cricket: while they wait for the next thing to &^%$ about.
I agree. I have no problems with the decision or play call.

I personally would have preferred attacking the edges of that defense, but I'm not losing any sleep over it. I think 80% of the time, we're converting that QB sneak.

Double Barrel

Texans Talk Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I think there were two primary reasons to go for it on 4th:

1. Seal the deal. One first down finishes the game. From this perspective, I had no problem with it. Just disappointed that this offense couldn't get a freakin' yard when it mattered. (I blame both play calling and execution - sometimes players just have to exert their will on the other team, which the Bills defense did on that play.)

2. O'Brien doesn't trust the defense to stop the Bills from scoring a TD. The Bills played it safe and went for the tie because they could. Put them in a position to have to score 7 meant there was a possibility they do it and leave no time on the clock for the Texans to go back and score a FG. This is obviously just speculation, but my gut tells me he doesn't 100% trust his defense (same decision that Belichick did against Manning years ago).

Texas Jake

Rookie
A quick slant to Hopkins or something lol. My thing is you kick the FG and go up 6. Now they need 7 to beat you.
Because they have the ball and the capability to score and win - convert the fourth down and the game is over. I fully support the decision to go for it and control your own destiny.

As far as the play call, ordinarily a QB sneak with a half yard to go is extremely hard to stop. The failure on that play is the O-line got beat. They have got to win that battle. You have to give the Bill's defense credit, they controlled the line of scrimmage and imposed their will. Hats off to them.

Texansballer74

The Marine
Because they have the ball and the capability to score and win - convert the fourth down and the game is over. I fully support the decision to go for it and control your own destiny.

As far as the play call, ordinarily a QB sneak with a half yard to go is extremely hard to stop. The failure on that play is the O-line got beat. They have got to win that battle. You have to give the Bill's defense credit, they controlled the line of scrimmage and imposed their will. Hats off to them.

Most definitely, I believe either choice can be the right one. You kick the FG there, up 6 and force the Bill's to score 7 verses 3. You miss the FG , we're in the same position. Personally I would've drew up a play for Hopkins

Texas Jake

Rookie
Most definitely, I believe either choice can be the right one. You kick the FG there, up 6 and force the Bill's to score 7 verses 3. You miss the FG , we're in the same position. Personally I would've drew up a play for Hopkins
With the short yardage, I probably would have went with the QB sneak. I always hate it when the opposing team runs it against us in that situation, because it seems impossible to stop. With half a yard, how can you not convert that? Our o-line got their buts handed to them. That faure is totally on them, in my book. The only thing I would have changed was going to a quick count. Watson steps up to center and the ball is immediately hiked so the defense can't anticipate the play.

Texansballer74

The Marine
With the short yardage, I probably would have went with the QB sneak. I always hate it when the opposing team runs it against us in that situation, because it seems impossible to stop. With half a yard, how can you not convert that? Our o-line got their buts handed to them. That faure is totally on them, in my book. The only thing I would have changed was going to a quick count. Watson steps up to center and the ball is immediately hiked so the defense can't anticipate the play.
The thing is it was a full yard. Then we don’t have a big quarterback. Add in the fact that our offensive line is not massive nor a power line like that.

Hervoyel

BUENO!
If we fire him after this season I guarantee you he will pick up a HC job in the NFL in short order.
Which is without question incontrovertible evidence that he's a quality HC who will continue to improve and bring the Texans a Super Bowl. Nobody in the NFL ever hired a clock-incompetent, butt-chin like Bill O'Brien after he'd failed to win one in his first job and didn't get a ring and a parade out of it. That's never happened.

NFL owners are like chimps. The fact that there's another one ready to step up and try the exact same thing yours did (that didn't work) doesn't prove anything.

Corrosion

Idealist
Staff member
If we fire him after this season I guarantee you he will pick up a HC job in the NFL in short order.

Sure , some team is gonna see 9-7 , 9-7 , 9-7 , 4-12 , 11-5 , 10-6 and think he's pretty darn good.

They aren't going to consider the weak division and probably wont remember any of the clock / game management mistakes and they'll think his offense is great by the numbers …. and he'll likely lead them to mediocrity.

But he wont leave here and find Tom Brady waiting for him at his next stop …. He aint gonna leave and win a Super Bowl , unless of course someone forces a competent OC on him.

Hervoyel

BUENO!
Well the last time we fired an underwhelming coach he went on to win a super bowl with largely the same assistants. I don't have any concerns about that happening in this case.
He (Kubiak) did but does anyone here really believe that Kubiak would have won it all here? Belichick in Cleveland? Coaches grow (or don't) and part of that is failure. What I see in O'Brien that makes me despair is that he's not hitting the bottom. He's not failing. He just isn't succeeding (but he's certain that he is) and every year that you see him come out of a bunch of ugly games wearing a winning record thanks to Watson's brilliant magic act you see that fat ****** get more and more invested into not changing, not adapting, and not growing because he's "winning". Last season was the ugliest 11-5 I remember seeing in a long time. Each of his seasons has been this slow, grim death march toward .500 with a desperate frenzy at the end as he finally stops being the "Great Dictator" and starts to get inventive to save his bacon (or Watson does it).

He doesn't look at all like a HC who is learning to me. He looks like a HC who is getting more obstinant and powerful each year because he works for a guy who has the personality of a warm, wet dish cloth and has run all of his potential rivals out of the building. The younger people here won't remember it but this is what the Oilers looked like after Ladd Herzog became all-powerful under Bud Adams. It's not a recipe for long-term success.

maverick512000

Hall of Fame
He (Kubiak) did but does anyone here really believe that Kubiak would have won it all here? Belichick in Cleveland? Coaches grow (or don't) and part of that is failure. What I see in O'Brien that makes me despair is that he's not hitting the bottom. He's not failing. He just isn't succeeding (but he's certain that he is) and every year that you see him come out of a bunch of ugly games wearing a winning record thanks to Watson's brilliant magic act you see that fat ****** get more and more invested into not changing, not adapting, and not growing because he's "winning". Last season was the ugliest 11-5 I remember seeing in a long time. Each of his seasons has been this slow, grim death march toward .500 with a desperate frenzy at the end as he finally stops being the "Great Dictator" and starts to get inventive to save his bacon (or Watson does it).

He doesn't look at all like a HC who is learning to me. He looks like a HC who is getting more obstinant and powerful each year because he works for a guy who has the personality of a warm, wet dish cloth and has run all of his potential rivals out of the building. The younger people here won't remember it but this is what the Oilers looked like after Ladd Herzog became all-powerful under Bud Adams. It's not a recipe for long-term success.
I'm not defending OB but I am curious how if a 9 game winning streak is ugly then what standards do you judge by? Is it because the teams last season were weaker because if that's the case then the Pats streak this year was ugly because they played some really, really bad teams.

Hervoyel

BUENO!
I'm not defending OB but I am curious how if a 9 game winning streak is ugly then what standards do you judge by? Is it because the teams last season were weaker because if that's the case then the Pats streak this year was ugly because they played some really, really bad teams.
What happened to those Patriots this year? First round exit. Sound like something we see around here on a fairly regular basis with Butt-Chin leading the charge?

Look, if every game that ends in a "W" is a thing of beauty no matter how that ending came about then I concede the point but the Texans play a frustratingly ugly form of football and look as likely to lose at the end as they do to win most of the time. They won 9 games in a row and took advantage of bad competition along the way. When the playoffs came and they were all out of tomato cans to knock over they got their collective dicks kicked in by the Colts.... Just like they got their dicks kicked in by the Chiefs the year before. Just like they always get their dicks kicked in by good teams when playoff time gets here.

Bill O'Brien is a .500 coach who's grown increasingly confident that he's on the right track because his team plays in a weak division and he's got #4 saving his butt regularly.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
Sure , some team is gonna see 9-7 , 9-7 , 9-7 , 4-12 , 11-5 , 10-6 and think he's pretty darn good.

They aren't going to consider the weak division and probably wont remember any of the clock / game management mistakes and they'll think his offense is great by the numbers …. and he'll likely lead them to mediocrity.

But he wont leave here and find Tom Brady waiting for him at his next stop …. He aint gonna leave and win a Super Bowl , unless of course someone forces a competent OC on him.
The division is weak?

Brady is a FA so it could happen.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club

The Houston Watson's

Hwrzeg put together the House of Pain teams that blew games to the Broncos/Bills/Chiefs.

He brought in Moon/Munchak/ Matthews/Steinkuhler/Childerss etc,. He laid for a great team.

Hervoyel

BUENO!
The Houston Watson's

Hwrzeg put together the House of Pain teams that blew games to the Broncos/Bills/Chiefs.

He brought in Moon/Munchak/ Matthews/Steinkuhler/Childerss etc,. He laid for a great team.
He ran a team that sucked for most of a decade while drafting high no-brainer picks. He put “Sirloin Steak“ on the roster and hired a succession of “Ketchup Bottles” to coach it.

I lost count, how many rings did the team bring home thanks to Ladd and his sick moves?

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
He ran a team that sucked for most of a decade while drafting high no-brainer picks. He put “Sirloin Steak“ on the roster and hired a succession of “Ketchup Bottles” to coach it.

I lost count, how many rings did the team bring home thanks to Ladd and his sick moves?

He chose the wrong QB

Hervoyel

BUENO!

He chose the wrong QB
He did more damage choosing terrible head coaches. Hugh Campbell, Jerry Glanville, and Jack Pardee? That's who led this team of future HoF players Ladd and later Mike Holovak assembled? Pitiful.

Yeah, just as the Houston Oilers became the "Earlers" when Earl Campbell arrived the Houston Texans are without a doubt the "Watson's".

With Watson Bill O'Brien is 24-13 in the regular season. He would probably be better than that if he'd learn to use his players abilities instead of trying to make them do what he thinks will work. Without him he's 28-31 and probably headed for his next assistant coaching gig. Without Watson Bill O'Brien isn't anything at all other than the most recent guy who didn't win in Houston.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
He did more damage choosing terrible head coaches. Hugh Campbell, Jerry Glanville, and Jack Pardee? That's who led this team of future HoF players Ladd and later Mike Holovak assembled? Pitiful.

Yeah, just as the Houston Oilers became the "Earlers" when Earl Campbell arrived the Houston Texans are without a doubt the "Watson's".

With Watson Bill O'Brien is 24-13 in the regular season. He would probably be better than that if he'd learn to use his players abilities instead of trying to make them do what he thinks will work. Without him he's 28-31 and probably headed for his next assistant coaching gig. Without Watson Bill O'Brien isn't anything at all other than the most recent guy who didn't win in Houston.
Yet he won 2 division titles with Hoyerable and Os as his QB's. Shockingly the better QB you have the better record you have.

BTW, He could also have a worse record opening up the offense and getting DW4 hurt again.

gafftop

All Pro
I might be in the minority but I’d be curious to see if BOB‘s head coaching would improve if he relinquished the OC/play calling duties. It’s difficult to wear so many hats, it spreads your attention too thin.

Lance Zeirlein reported that a source close to the team told him that Kelly installs the game plan on Wed but that OB tends to make changes late in the week. As we all know, for the most part, we’ve been pretty bad in the first quarter this year. This reflects poorly OB for one of two reasons. Number one, he’s micromanaging his staff to the point of causing problems. Either OBs ideas aren’t great or the lack of practice time for his ideas is causing the poor results. Either one is not acceptable. Number two, Kelly isn’t a competent OC. If that is the case why continue to let him design game plans that he feels the need to change late in the week. Not good

IMO, OB has a big ego, and I’d like to see him humble himself a bit. To me, it seems like he thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room. I’d like to see him bring in an experienced top notch OC and let the guy go to work. Just stay out of his way, and focus on big picture stuff. I will give him kudos for bringing in Smith as our QB coach, that was a step in the right direction. Now, if Kelly knows what he’s doing let him do his job and stay out of the way. If not, hire the best guy possible and let him go to work.
Big ego is ok if you know what you are doing. The problem is when you have a big ego and you are an idiot.

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
True. Hopefully that is O'Briens thinking. & he's not just being stubborn. I still think if he would move the pocket the way Reid does for Mahomes it would open things up quite a bit & protect him at the same time.
I hope he runs DW4 half to death tomorrow.

I think DW4's running along with Hyde are 2 main keys to victory, along with not turning the ball over.

Hervoyel

BUENO!
Two AFCSouth teams playing in the Divisional round. Both beat KC in the regular season. In fact 3 AFCSouth teams beat KC this year.

How do you Rank the divisions?

NfcWest
NfcNorth
AfcSouth
AfcNorth?
Indianapolis injured Mahomes ankle. We caught the Chiefs the very next week. Tennessee is an up and coming team and as long as Henry stays healthy they're capable of beating almost anybody and Vrabel is already smarter than Butt-Chin ever will be.

I don't have a lot of regard for the AFC South. A Luckless Indianapolis, The Titans have been walking around with their pants around their ankles for years, and Jacksonville is.... well, we all know about Jacksonville. The AFC South is just nothing to get excited about. Steelbtexan seems to place a lot of emphasis on those two AFC South titles Butt-Chin won with Hoyer and Os. Division titles that were won with 9-7 records. I hope everybody remembered to get their "AFC South Champions" swag after those seasons.

If the Titans hadn't drafted Henry and the Texans had been forced to settle for Trubisky neither one of these teams would be in the playoffs and more than likely both of them are leaving the postseason after this weekend is over. When they resume playing next season look for Tennessee to take that AFC South title next.

Watching Tennessee putting down the #1 seed with style. I think I may have just seen "Creative Playcalling"