Wish to make a one time donation? Make it here.

What type fan are you 2022?

What type Texan fan are you?

• Texans ..who?

• Well, we are nowhere again.

• Man, it's 2022 and I cannot wait for game one!

Results are only viewable after voting.

House of Pain

May never see it
Probably the same I've been since 2020. The BoB era let me know that management had no clue what they were doing and ownership is guilty until they prove me wrong. I wasn't excited about watching a substandard team with the same issues that never get addressed. Then they turned the game of football into a political event and that killed the thrill, excitement and love of the game for me. I am no longer emotionally invested in the Texans. My family and I still split the season tickets and will hold our PSLs, but now it's something that is an afterthough and I don't go out of my way to watch. I still love tailgating and being in the parking lot over at NRG, especially on a beautiful day. Still love my Texans fans and Houstonian brothers and sisters. If they start winning, I would imagine my interest would increase somewhat, but I've checked out. Still want them to win, but don't lose any sleep over it and don't prioritize the games over the people or things that I want to do in my life.

OptimisticTexan

2021 Building Block 1 / Go Texans
Being a Oilers / Texans fan is like being Rocky.......get the living shite beat out of you but you know the musical score will eventually kick in and Rocky will start landing those damaging punches. I've been waiting for the "Eye of the Tiger" and every time the song starts someone kicks the player and it skips and starts over......one day, that song is going to play through.

Last edited:

Mr. White

H-Town Beatdown
I'm still not over the D-Hop trade. And there's still too many people in the organization that were in on that deal. Everything that's happened since then has only pissed me off more.

This season, I'm taking a vacation from bad football and bad soap operas. I'll watch the Texans the same way I watch the Rockets....on the smallest TV in the house with the volume all the way down.

Double Barrel

Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Has anything changed for you on the thread?
I imagine it will by September, when the "autumn wind becomes a pirate blustering in from sea" (respect to John Facenda). Man, I miss those old epic NFL Films clips.

Old habits die hard, and ultimately, we still want to be entertained when the sun starts to go down earlier and earlier.

I will be curious to see what the new & improved Houston Texans look like in 2021, especially after a full off-season of real life As The World Turns.

amazing80

Fire Easterby
Not at all

I dont let turds affect my fandom.

In fact I will be more of a fan than ever after Caserio gets through taking out the trash.

Of course I root for the name on the front of the jersey, not the name on the back of the jersey. Speaking of this, has anybody heard from Clemson Trash Texan?
A little ironic that Texian laughed at this post, considering he vanished when DW4 was tearing up the league....kettle meet pot.

Double Barrel

Admin
Staff member
Contributor's Club
Not at all

I dont let turds affect my fandom.

In fact I will be more of a fan than ever after Caserio gets through taking out the trash.

Of course I root for the name on the front of the jersey, not the name on the back of the jersey. Speaking of this, has anybody heard from Clemson Trash Texan?
He has not been here since February 19. I doubt we ever see him again around these parts again. That was a quick three month membership. :worm:

steelbtexan

King of the W. B. Club
Contributor's Club
He has not been here since February 19. I doubt we ever see him again around these parts again. That was a quick three month membership. :worm:
I hope to see him posting again.

Only for my own entertainment value.

Funny thing is I tried to tell him about the Clemson guys and got beat up pretty bad because of my stance. Now he wont ever come back around these parts to face the music. This is how a coward acts.

CWTexansFan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor's Club
I hope to see him posting again.

Only for my own entertainment value.

Funny thing is I tried to tell him about the Clemson guys and got beat up pretty bad because of my stance. Now he wont ever come back around these parts to face the music. This is how a coward acts.
To be fair, I prayed for him to leave. The Lord works in mysterious ways.