I'm not arguing that Tunsil hasn't played well, but just pointing out the oddities of the ESPN "win rate" stat.
Although we all post stats, you've just discovered what I've been pointing out for years...............different statistics sources come up with different ways of looking at and interpreting stats...............and then in the end you're still left to rely on your own "lying eyes" anyway.I'm not arguing that Tunsil hasn't played well, but just pointing out the oddities of the ESPN "win rate" stat.
Tunsil isn't even in the top 10 of pass block win rate.
Some other surprising "win rate" rankings:
According to the team win rate stats, we should be one of the best teams in running the ball and stopping the run. As we all know, that ain't true. What am I missing?
- JJ Watt is #6 in run stop win rate as an edge defender
- Nick Martin is #4 in Center pass block win rate
- Senio Kelemete is #1 in Guard run block win rate
- Zach Fulton is #6 in Guard run block win rate
- Nick Martin is #9 in Center pass block win rate
- Texans are #2 in Team run stop win rate
- Texans are #1 in Team run block win rate
People are supposed to be critical of his plays as they are with Watson, not bringing up one or a few of his good plays.