Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Welcome to Houston Kahale Warring

Man that dudes team only had one season in KC with a record of 9-7. While the rest 10 wins or better. Last season his team went to the AFC championship game. Bill O'Brien team hasn't sniffed that yet. So no sir, they're not in the same league. Bwhahaha his teams are almost always competitive.

I'm going to take the other side on this one. Reid in KC hasn't accomplished much. He's a great OC, & a great HC to play for. But if your goal is to win championships, he's not your guy.

Number of wins in the regular season don't mean much to me. You either did what it takes to qualify for the post season or you did not.

Once you get to the post season you either win or you don't. That Reid's first playoff victory came against BO'b... yawn.

I think BO'b is the better HC, Reid the better OC, neither really paid attention when they were under the wing of the GOAT.

I'm going to take the other side on this one. Reid in KC hasn't accomplished much. He's a great OC, & a great HC to play for. But if your goal is to win championships, he's not your guy.

Number of wins in the regular season don't mean much to me. You either did what it takes to qualify for the post season or you did not.

Once you get to the post season you either win or you don't. That Reid's first playoff victory came against BO'b... yawn.

I think BO'b is the better HC, Reid the better OC, neither really paid attention when they were under the wing of the GOAT.

Understood to the fullest and I agree with most of your take. The only part I disagree with is Obrien being the better HC. I just don't understand how anyone can say Obrien is better than a very experienced HC right now. Especially when he continues to make the same rookie HC mistakes.

Understood to the fullest and I agree with most of your take. The only part I disagree with is Obrien being the better HC. I just don't understand how anyone can say Obrien is better than a very experienced HC right now. Especially when he continues to make the same rookie HC mistakes.

I think it more depends on what you believe a HC job to be and no that’s not a play on his “not my job” comment. To me a HC main job is to be the hub that all the different parts report to and to keep everyone focused. O’Brien impressed me last season when after going 0-3 he was able to keep the team focused and not give up. Some may not like his style of coaching but the majority of his players, even former, have had nothing but praise for him.

What has not impressed me is that he is making rookie manager mistakes and not delegating, particularly when it comes to the OC job. If he could let that go and hire a real, experienced OC, and while he’s at it get a new Oline coach, then I think he could be one of the better HC in the league.

Golly I miss ya Owen Daniels! Only Texans TE that acted like he belong in the NFL. So this Warring guy is special eh? I hope Watson throws to ........ the jordan twins 15 times per game......... BOB ain't even gonna give this guy snaps cause he fears Warring will start to think he belong in the HOF.

This team just cant say hey "were playing this guy cause he is just better". Gotta do Griffen dirty like that. Lack of balls from management. Whole Griff arrest was a hoax

Golly I miss ya Owen Daniels! Only Texans TE that acted like he belong in the NFL. So this Warring guy is special eh? I hope Watson throws to ........ the jordan twins 15 times per game......... BOB ain't even gonna give this guy snaps cause he fears Warring will start to think he belong in the HOF.

This team just cant say hey "were playing this guy cause he is just better". Gotta do Griffen dirty like that. Lack of balls from management. Whole Griff arrest was a hoax

Just when I thought things couldn't get dumber around here I read something like this. So its now the Texans fault that Griffen got drunk and broke a hotel window huh. Also they hadn't decided yet who they were playing because of that whole compete for the starting job thing. All the Texan did was draft a TE and Griffen couldn't handle the competition so he responded like a teenager would, got drunk and threw a tantrum.

I've about come the conclusion you are just trolling because man some of the things you say are so out there they could be used in an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Kahale just signed I guess today?

Yes, that's common for the third round pick. Its the point where the salary rules go out the window and its a high enough pick that the player is expected to be an impact player. Makes the contract negotiations with the third round much harder than even the first round pick.

Bill O’Brien is always putting his players who just came off of injury the season before on special teams. You drafted this youngster because of his athleticism and what he could bring to the tight end group. Darn good coaching as usual.

Gronk played STs too.

Dumbass Belichick

Back