Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Week 9 around the NFL

I don't have a complaint, but since when does Seattle have an interim head coach and when did they hire Pasqualoni?
Lol! I read the article twice before I realized it was my own post that needed to be edited.
Another victim of Qb issues. They have been grasping since Luck up and left! Love it! Not a guy losing his job, the Colts struggling.
Directed to all posters why can't the Colts just take a guy like Davis Mills and be successful? If Texans fans are supposed to believe he can do it why can't the Colts?

Lol! I read the article twice before I realized it was my own post that needed to be edited.

Directed to all posters why can't the Colts just take a guy like Davis Mills and be successful? If Texans fans are supposed to believe he can do it why can't the Colts?
Maybe it's the case that all of these guys should have been drafted a round lower? Just like many or us who thought the QBs were already drafted a bit too high in the first?

Who said they can't? Maybe Ehlinger will be the answer that Brissett, Wentz and Ryan weren't

Back